Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > World of Tanks
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[World of Warships] XP & Silver Hack ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [World of Warships] XP & Silver Hack ?

Hello chaps,

This is the wrong forum (there doesn't seem to be one for this game), but both games are similar, and so might be the hacks.

Is there a way to hack (ship-) XP (and possibly silver) in WoWs?
I tried with Cheat Engine (similar to WoT youtube videos).
I also found this trainer (), which I cannot download (I cannot complete or skip a survey). No idea if it's even working though.
The game is such a grind when being stuck with the wrong ship...
Thanks.

Best Regards,
QueenOfRhye

Old   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 1,642
No because its a serverside game..hahahaha

Old   #3

As Johnny has already said you can not hack because this game is a serverside game.

Greeting FreshTi
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Waynetot View Post
No because its a serverside game..hahahaha
That is not 100% true.

The server cannot run all functions for all things for everyone at the same time, there is alot that the client does too, then updates the server with it's results, letting the various user's CPU help out the overall gaming experience.

However, simply changing a value from... let's say... 50, to 500, will be rejected, or ignored because every update to the server has a hash signature associated with it, & a key, that the server agreed with your client at login to use.

All values are gathered from server side, & accessing, or modifying that data is done server-side via information from your client.

Learn the process, then exploit. I'm sure many have already gained the understanding, & are keeping it private until they don't care anymore about the game.

If you want more XP, or Credits, I'd suggest you get an aim assistant which shows you where to shoot to take out specific guns, or whatever of enemy ships, or just for targeting the citadel... or, maybe get a "Cham/wallhack" for the game... which shows you where every ship is all the time... no matter the distance.

All the fancy stuff, like auto shooting nearest citadel, or sending torpedoes at guaranteed kill targets automatically will get you BANNED. Not because of some great server "police" script, but by other player's reports, & the match ID's replay on the server that the staff can look at, & make their decision.

That game is expensive to play like a BOSS, & because of that, I understand the desire to just get a few extra "Everything" at times.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 10
do u know an good aimassist mod or somthing similiar?
there a few vip aimbots but there bugy for me. i used and there is only a 50%/50% chance of hitting more than 1 shoot.
changing config of settings shipp etc
Old   #6

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 1,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTeCH_BOSS View Post
That is not 100% true.

The server cannot run all functions for all things for everyone at the same time, there is alot that the client does too, then updates the server with it's results, letting the various user's CPU help out the overall gaming experience.

However, simply changing a value from... let's say... 50, to 500, will be rejected, or ignored because every update to the server has a hash signature associated with it, & a key, that the server agreed with your client at login to use.

All values are gathered from server side, & accessing, or modifying that data is done server-side via information from your client.

Learn the process, then exploit. I'm sure many have already gained the understanding, & are keeping it private until they don't care anymore about the game.

If you want more XP, or Credits, I'd suggest you get an aim assistant which shows you where to shoot to take out specific guns, or whatever of enemy ships, or just for targeting the citadel... or, maybe get a "Cham/wallhack" for the game... which shows you where every ship is all the time... no matter the distance.

All the fancy stuff, like auto shooting nearest citadel, or sending torpedoes at guaranteed kill targets automatically will get you BANNED. Not because of some great server "police" script, but by other player's reports, & the match ID's replay on the server that the staff can look at, & make their decision.

That game is expensive to play like a BOSS, & because of that, I understand the desire to just get a few extra "Everything" at times.
I have never read so much bullshit in one post. I play wargaming games since 02.2011. I know how their games works. You can´t exploit WoWs, WoT. Deal with it. Next posts will be ignored
Old   #7

Te hülye buzi. Ha tényleg működik miért nem lehet csak simán letölteni.
Segg