Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > World of Tanks
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release Fully Bot for World Of Tanks

Discussion on Release Fully Bot for World Of Tanks within the World of Tanks forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Release Fully Bot for World Of Tanks

TăngLeader, The Bot for World of Tanks
Fully Automated

Tangleader is designed to be a maintenance free, 24/7 Botting Solution. Just hit start on the Tangleader UI, and the bot will begin queuing for battles using you available tanks. Once botting you can use your computer as normal, or leave it running while asleep, at work, school, or while you’re with friends.
Smart Navigation

Tangleader has navigation information built in for every game map, so it can navigate anywhere in game. Unlike basic anti-afk and macro bots, Tangleader navigates just like a player; It uses cover and navigates towards enemy tanks.
Advanced Combat

Tangleader is the only smart bot for World of Tanks, and this is very apparent in its combat capabilities. Its smart AI can target enemy tanks based on a number of criteria, including distance, tank rank, and health. This means Tangleader can play much better than many new players by using computations and calculations to make smart tactical choices.
Supports Every Tank

Tangleader supports Light Tanks, Medium Tanks, Heavy Tanks, Tank Destroyers and Self Propelled Guns like Artillery and SPG. This means you can use Tangleader with any tank in your garage and even let it use artillery, staying out of the fight. With Tangleader, you can upgrade your tanks to the max and equip them with the best gear and ammo.
Farm Credits & XP

Need to level up you tanks faster, get better equipment, more XP and credits? Tangleader will efficiently battle non-stop to powerlevel you to the top tanks. With this bot you can easily earn hundreds of thousands of credits per day to purchase the best equipment, tanks, research, and crew.

The most powerfull features:

1-Click Automation – Preset Settings so you can be using Tangleader in under a minute.

No Customization Required – No need to edit complex files or learn to macro.

Automatic Joining/Leaving – Automatically joins matches until you tell it to stop.

Supporting All Tanks – Works with any tank, including Artillery.

Advanced Movement – Navigates any map, making smart tactical decisions.

Background Mode – Use your computer as normal while you bot.

Undetected – Maintained to keep Tangleader undetected by the game client.

Frequent Updates – Tangleader is kept up to date with the game, with continued bot development.

Virus & Spyware Free – Tangleader is safe to use on your home PC.

Free 1 hour trial, or you can buy product key here
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2012, 13:25   #2

Bull*** make a video then we can Believe till than i will Gladly mark this thread as FRAUD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2012, 21:34   #3

Es geht wunder bar !!!! Thanks
Old 10/24/2012, 05:31   #4

Old 10/31/2012, 10:07   #5

A poor Copy of TankLeader! And to expenive too! In Orginal you pay 25,00€ for a lifetimekey!!!!
Does not work on 8.1!!!!
Old 11/21/2012, 02:46   #6

i use this bot for about a week..and its run smooth
Old 07/02/2014, 16:33   #7

You should make a video proof or otherwise seems pretty fake to me.
Old 07/04/2014, 20:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by youaserek View Post
You should make a video proof or otherwise seems pretty fake to me.
Thes Thread is from 2012 mate.
Old 09/12/2014, 23:18   #9

LOL

Tags
bot world of tanks, bot wot