Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > World of Tanks Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] Starter Account with 10 Premium Tanks

Discussion on [EU] Starter Account with 10 Premium Tanks within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU] Starter Account with 10 Premium Tanks

Hi!

I'm selling a good starters account because I stopped playing this game. It comes with 16 Premium Tanks and 12 Free Slots

You can progress faster here thanks to the 10M credits, 28k free xp, 2k bonds, boosters and female crew the account comes with.

Some of the Premium Tanks:

- T-45
- BT-7 art
- T-29
- Pz. S35
- Ram II
- T14
- Tiger 131
- Steyr WT
- VK 45.03

You can check it here:

Account was played by me. Never linked phone number and it comes with the original e-mail. Selling it because my pc can't keep up with the last updates.

The price is 12.50 via paypal. Please feel free to ask more questions about the account.