Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > World of Tanks Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]World of Tanks account - EU server

Discussion on [S]World of Tanks account - EU server within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S]World of Tanks account - EU server

Hallo EPvP.
I would like to sell my old good World of Tanks account to someone kind who would love, take care of and treat like a righteous member of his family.
First at all, I am going to introduce a price - 58 Euro. It is a fixed price and not going any lower (You can buy it for a bigger price though if you really wish to ).
Tanks it has: All German tank tree up to E-100 and Tiger(P), all German AT tank tree up to Jagdtiger, all Soviet AT tank tree up to Object704 and Soviet tank tree up to T-44. All crew has 100% experience and all perks learned. As for premium tanks, it has: Lowe, Skoda T-25, Tetrach. Also, VK4502(A) is discovered but not bought yet.
You can check the proof in attachment. If you wish you can request a screenshot of any tank not listed in attached screenshot.
You can contact me via PM or mail:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shot_003.jpg (604.2 KB, 17 views)

Tags
account, buy, e-100, world of tanks, wot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS World of Tanks Account NA Server
02/08/2013 - World of Tanks Trading - 2 Replies
At the moment Gold: 9000 ; Free XP: 250 000 ; Premium 24 days left Cash: 5 100 000 (i will try to buy T30 before update 7.2 so that cash may be very low at selling time:-) ) 1 Year of playing and about 1000$ invested T10 Tanks: IS-7, T30 (at the moment unlocked, in 2-3 days will be buyed)
BIG WORLD OF TANKS ACCOUNT NA server
02/16/2012 - World of Tanks Trading - 1 Replies
I am asking 150$$ USD for this account, the work alone is worth it and it has a 40$ premium tank that wont be sold anymore very soon the account will be sold via paypal, you can message me on facebook if interested and I will give you my phone number to call and make the transaction go smoothly. Facebook: Jay Sperry | Facebook UsA : T14 tier 5 Premium heavy tank 100% crew with 1 extra skill T34 tier 9 heavy tank 91% crew
WTS US Server World of Tanks account
11/06/2011 - World of Tanks Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for serious offers for US server WoT account. PM serious offers here.
WTS World of Tanks Account on NA Server
11/04/2011 - World of Tanks Trading - 2 Replies
If anyone is interested.. Tanks in garage: IS7 E-50 - Elite Object 704 - Elite GW Tiger Typ E - Elite Tiger - fully upgraded, Tiger ll not researched Leopard - Elite
World of Tanks Account! [NA server]
09/12/2011 - World of Tanks Trading - 3 Replies
sold