Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hello how are you I am new in this forum

Discussion on hello how are you I am new in this forum within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question hello how are you I am new in this forum

I have a query about private servers, in fact I saw a post in this forum about "wolfteam" they made a private server in 2017 with old versions I think from 2007.
but how is this possible? Or could it be that the wolfteam game hasn't changed much from 2007 to 2017?
This brings me some doubts, how is it possible to make a private server from an old version and not the current one? so if the game closed at any time "to give an example Wolfteam" would it be possible to make a private server of any version simply by having the files?
I know that this depends on the capabilities of the person who knows about the subject but I have asked some people and I only have the same answer, it is no longer possible because the game is no longer available, just having the files is not enough.

There is a game that closed its servers a long time ago, in fact it was also one of the "Softnyx" games and the only way I can find to play it again is by making a private server.
but it is no longer available, I think it is not possible to make a private server because it is already closed.
I would like you to clarify this doubt or if someone knows how to create a private server, I would like you to send me a message. If you can help me, I think I could pay you.
There are many friends who would like to play this game again. It was called "R2beat", I know there are other versions but it is not in English or Spanish.
Old 01/25/2023, 19:57   #2

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggjiuy View Post
I have a query about private servers, in fact I saw a post in this forum about "wolfteam" they made a private server in 2017 with old versions I think from 2007.
but how is this possible? Or could it be that the wolfteam game hasn't changed much from 2007 to 2017?
This brings me some doubts, how is it possible to make a private server from an old version and not the current one? so if the game closed at any time "to give an example Wolfteam" would it be possible to make a private server of any version simply by having the files?
I know that this depends on the capabilities of the person who knows about the subject but I have asked some people and I only have the same answer, it is no longer possible because the game is no longer available, just having the files is not enough.

There is a game that closed its servers a long time ago, in fact it was also one of the "Softnyx" games and the only way I can find to play it again is by making a private server.
but it is no longer available, I think it is not possible to make a private server because it is already closed.
I would like you to clarify this doubt or if someone knows how to create a private server, I would like you to send me a message. If you can help me, I think I could pay you.
There are many friends who would like to play this game again. It was called "R2beat", I know there are other versions but it is not in English or Spanish.
Hello, you can simply play on WolfTeam Softnyx (Language is english) Wolfteam MNIS (Internationnal) or you can play WolfTeam Steam (Reboot Version) You have french language, english and maybe others, you need to check it, if you have any others questions, do not hesitate to ask me. I don't know anything about private server.
Old 01/30/2023, 16:20   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoolyHackss View Post
Hello, you can simply play on WolfTeam Softnyx (Language is english) Wolfteam MNIS (Internationnal) or you can play WolfTeam Steam (Reboot Version) You have french language, english and maybe others, you need to check it, if you have any others questions, do not hesitate to ask me. I don't know anything about private server.
Is the game still active?
Old 01/30/2023, 18:39   #4

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autrux View Post
Is the game still active?
Hello, yes bro! They have open new server 1-2month ago (Steam reboot version and old account aeria work on it with your gp, item etc because aeria have closed).

And my free hack & premium hack work since more 15 month :P
Thanks
1 User

Tags
wolfteam