I'm not sure understand you about headshot, and about ghost, we already have ghost master. And about characters we already have characters hack too
by luck i mean maybe enemy will be killed in head or normal kill
it's all about the percentage %
if it's 50%
maybe he will be killed in head with 50% rate
by luck i mean maybe enemy will be killed in head or normal kill
it's all about the percentage %
if it's 50%
maybe he will be killed in head with 50% rate
do you understand now ??
Hmm, yes it can be a good idea, i note it. Do you have your own hack? I mean do you have a youtube channel or anything about hacking?
I'm not sure about to understand you good because of my bad english xD You mean can start multiple wolfteam on same computer in same time?
Yeah that's right ^^ + opening like 6 player's account in same time without taking alot of CPU/ram this is the clientless I meant to
Making them creating an battle and joing together for farming more gp I think that's the best alternative for Pve mode
I hope you can understand me haha
Yeah that's right ^^ + opening like 6 player's account in same time without taking alot of CPU/ram this is the clientless I meant to
Making them creating an battle and joing together for farming more gp I think that's the best alternative for Pve mode
I hope you can understand me haha
Hmmm i think i understand you xD but i think even if we can do that, you will need high pc for start 5 or 6 wolfteam in same time on the same computer x)
Hmmm i think i understand you xD but i think even if we can do that, you will need high pc for start 5 or 6 wolfteam in same time on the same computer x)
[Idea] just an idea about having more power.. 11/22/2007 - Kal Online - 5 Replies Hello ..
I know i know ..everyone will replay with (SERVER SIDED) but we all thought the (Job Change) is Server Sided & we also thought (Cooldown Hack) is Server Sided .. bla bla bla but im not talking about adding STR or Agility because i know whatever you add it will just show as a number & wont have any effects ... & you will give the same damage ..
the point of this is .. in (Speed Hack) the normal speed is 0 & with Speed-up its 45 .. right ? .. & the Speed-up is just a potions (buff)...
Good idea or bad idea? 05/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies I have a water(110)-Trojan(130) but i dont know if i should go to trojan again for 2nd rb or should i rb to water?
If i am water(110)-trojan(130)-water(130) how much hp would i have if i went melee and had about 2.4k mana?
Idea:Possibly good potential idea! 10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up.
This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...