Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discuss] Wolfteam Private Server Files - [Developers Only]

Discussion on [Discuss] Wolfteam Private Server Files - [Developers Only] within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Discuss] Wolfteam Private Server Files - [Developers Only]

Hey guys.

I was playing around incomplete Wolfteam private server that has been released by b6ooy located at this link

And I tried alot of clients like 2008 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017.

And by reversing Game Packets I found that all of these versions encrypting packets before sending it to the master server and it changes packets every time it send it.

And I found that the source doesn't have any decryption method to analyze received data, and when restaring the game, it sends another encrypted packets so the master server gets different id as it doesn't have any decrypted method that I explained before, so it can't continue its work and doesn't show the channel list due to wrong ids.

HTML Code:
short msgId = (short) ((header[1] & 0xff) + ((header[2] & 0xff)*0x100));
HTML Code:
in.readFully(recv_buffer, 0, dataSize);

So the question is: does b6ooy was using another lower wolfteam client that sends a fixed packets to the server? Or he reversed the game and make the client sends a fixed packets instead of encrypted one?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2021, 16:09   #2

This is the first time I've seen something like this xd. I'll try it right now and write it as a comment.
Old 12/13/2021, 09:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NosNight View Post
This is the first time I've seen something like this xd. I'll try it right now and write it as a comment.
do you have news