Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WolfTeam Resurrection - Old School Private Server

Discussion on WolfTeam Resurrection - Old School Private Server within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WolfTeam Resurrection - Old School Private Server

WolfTeam Resurrection

Hello Guys,

we are currently working on an old school wolfteam private server, running the oldest possible client from back in 2007.

Our aim is to recreate the vanilla WolfTeam. In my personal opinion is the whole cash thing literally destroying wolfteam and killing the whole fun playing this game. So we dont want to stick to this whole cash to win thing, we won't add characters, armor or something, we also will add Human AP to the Gold Tattoos to make this game balanced again. For sure there will be some "cash weapons" BUT you can also get them with Gold.

You may want to take a look at this video:

It shows how WolfTeam has changed since 2007 to get a cash to win game. And we want to bring back the old feeling and fun of this game.

We're going to fix the old glitches and add our own anti cheat system to provide the best possible gaming expierience for you.

To provide you some proofs of our work we uploaded an Video of the old client that you can watch here:

Our team currently consists of:
  • - Main Developer
  • - Main Developer
  • - Developer
  • - GFX

Our homepage is already online:
and you can also join our teamspeak if you like to: ts.wt-resurrection.tk

I hope we can build something big together.

Thanks
17 Users
Old 05/05/2017, 19:59   #2

Wow cool man good work

Old 05/05/2017, 20:05   #3

There is always be cheats on wolfteam, nobody can stop this. Good Luck about that.
Old 05/06/2017, 01:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
There is always be cheats on wolfteam, nobody can stop this. Good Luck about that.

I think that they will probably have a better one than AeriaGames / Softnyx / Joygame has right now. Maybe a new kind of AntiCheat (Which hopefully is better than WolfTeams XIGNCODE)... Just my thoughts.

Old 05/06/2017, 19:00   #5

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlRaqeDv2 View Post
I think that they will probably have a better one than AeriaGames / Softnyx / Joygame has right now. Maybe a new kind of AntiCheat (Which hopefully is better than WolfTeams XIGNCODE)... Just my thoughts.
Our AntiCheat made by is way better then XIGNCODE. You can try to create a cheat if you want.
Old 05/06/2017, 19:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephtix View Post
Our AntiCheat made by is way better then XIGNCODE. You can try to create a cheat if you want.
Good luck about protecting your client. Wolfteam is a big buggy ****, not more. When you open your game, let me know. Ill send new cheats too you guys xD (Ill not share it.)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/06/2017, 21:34   #7

when itz coming?????
Old 05/06/2017, 22:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouravwolf View Post
when itz coming?????
Soon please be patient.
Old 05/07/2017, 06:44   #9

Thumbs up

Quote:
Good luck about protecting your client. Wolfteam is a big buggy ****, not more. When you open your game, let me know. Ill send new cheats too you guys xD (Ill not share it.)
I don't know why you are being a-h ... however ... if wolfteam is so **** as you said ... why wouldn't you help in creating the server? if it so easy and the game is just big buggy **** ! ... just advise ... try being a good person ... wolfteam is a cool game ... with a lot of unique components ... being bad in a certain field doesn't mean that the whole game is **** ...

btw it isn't our game ... it's private server ...and one more thing ... good luck creating cheats ...

We will keep working day & night in creating the private server for the community and fans ... if you don't support or like our ideas ... it's your problem ...

cya, Mr.101 ..............
Old 05/07/2017, 12:18   #10

Can you show us any pics from game?
Old 05/07/2017, 15:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev.Diplo View Post
I don't know why you are being a-h ... however ... if wolfteam is so **** as you said ... why wouldn't you help in creating the server? if it so easy and the game is just big buggy **** ! ... just advise ... try being a good person ... wolfteam is a cool game ... with a lot of unique components ... being bad in a certain field doesn't mean that the whole game is **** ...

btw it isn't our game ... it's private server ...and one more thing ... good luck creating cheats ...

We will keep working day & night in creating the private server for the community and fans ... if you don't support or like our ideas ... it's your problem ...

cya, Mr.101 ..............
LoL, I didnt say I do not support you guys. I spoke with Sephtix in skype, and I said when you open your server , let me know, Ill make some stuff and send you. After then you guys will able to fix them. But after, I said it is too: "IF I SEE PAY2WIN,ILL MAKE CHEATS". Because he asked me "I was wondering if you will make your cheat compatible with our server".

So, you said "one more thing, good luck creating cheats ... " , I see Self confidence, I have to say, Ill **** your game.
cya, Nader11ndeu
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2017, 14:56   #12

elite*gold: 70
Is wolfteam the only section in epvp, were the whole community is made up of children?

Anyway - good work, keep it up! Would be nice to see if good hackers like nader would work together with you too prevent hacking on this server.
Because this server could be a good version a wolfteam, which could make fun...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2017, 15:01   #13

when u will release this game?
Old 05/09/2017, 15:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owieczka View Post
Can you show us any pics from game?
We'll post some soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'iksde View Post
Is wolfteam the only section in epvp, were the whole community is made up of children?

Anyway - good work, keep it up! Would be nice to see if good hackers like nader would work together with you too prevent hacking on this server.
Because this server could be a good version a wolfteam, which could make fun...
We gotta deal with that community atm, we'll probably post a topic on famous forums once our server is opened.

@ seems to have bad intentions when it comes to our server (although he was provoked by one of our team members) so I don't know if he still wants to work with us.
Old 05/09/2017, 21:31   #15

this is going to be so better than wolfteam can be even more famous than real one if there's no cash system only skills

Closed Thread

« BIN BEREIT VIP HACK ZU KAUFEN?!?! | I am looking for a wolfteam account »