Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WolfTeam Resurrection - Old School Private Server

Discussion on WolfTeam Resurrection - Old School Private Server within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/17/2017, 16:34   #61

elite*gold: 0
Im so excited for this!
Old 07/20/2017, 13:37   #62

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreddmatthews View Post
Ran out of funds?
You guys do realize this isn't something like Runescape where you can download the server, download the client and just open a server.
Are there any screenshots of progress? Did you get to the db yet? Is your client good to go? What server will you use to handle the players?
They did NOT run out of funds, a website hosting costs money and there is no legit reason for keeping it online if it has no use, its called "Saving up" not "running out of funds"...
Old 07/20/2017, 15:19   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkAdv3rs4ry View Post
They did NOT run out of funds, a website hosting costs money and there is no legit reason for keeping it online if it has no use, its called "Saving up" not "running out of funds"...
This "saving up" or "lets save some money and take down our MAIN location of information and way for people to reach us" will cost them in the future.
How's your PC now ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2017, 23:37   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkAdv3rs4ry View Post
bro, what happened to your site gamesunit? domain seems to be expired. i can send you some money to renew it.
Old 07/22/2017, 22:52   #65

I hope you guys really publish this game because it's been so long since I lost my taste to the current game. I mean.. Cash, cash and more cash. Almost impossible to win without paying. Sucks.
That game will be my last hope I think. I hope we can hear good news from you guys soon. Take good care and good luck.
Old 07/23/2017, 02:21   #66

Quote:
"lets save some money and take down our MAIN location of information and way for people to reach us"
The website was literally a wallpaper with "coming soon" on it, what do you mean with main location of information?
Old 07/23/2017, 09:56   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlRaqeDv2 View Post
The website was literally a wallpaper with "coming soon" on it, what do you mean with main location of information?
An official site is the branding of a company. If the only thing that the page had was "coming soon" on it, you could add more stuff, it also shows they don't care about their branding and their website enough if they don't update it other than "coming soon"
You, me and everyone that has posted here knows these guys are getting nowhere. Just a bunch of scriptkiddies who downloaded the files and trying to put them together. When they planned it, they didn't anticipate that its not that easy, and even then it was pretty clear that they aren't going to get it. They're just a bunch of excited children thinking they will get somewhere.
Old 07/23/2017, 16:29   #68

Quote:
An official site is the branding of a company. If the only thing that the page had was "coming soon" on it, you could add more stuff, it also shows they don't care about their branding and their website enough if they don't update it other than "coming soon"
You, me and everyone that has posted here knows these guys are getting nowhere. Just a bunch of scriptkiddies who downloaded the files and trying to put them together. When they planned it, they didn't anticipate that its not that easy, and even then it was pretty clear that they aren't going to get it. They're just a bunch of excited children thinking they will get somewhere.
Do it better & excite us.
Old 07/23/2017, 19:29   #69

Hi @

It's completely alright if you don't want to believe us, but don't try to make other people think the way you do.
Not having a website doesn't mean we don't care about our branding, it simply means that having one at this point in time won't change anything for me or even for you guys.
We also never pretended to be professionnal, high level developers, but we're everything but skids.

If you still wonder why we aren't giving answers to all of these questions :
- Everyone's away for different reasons (holidays, side projects, work)
- We can't answer to some questions because we simply don't have an answer

Anyways, guys : we are still working on this private server project, we simply don't know when/how we will release it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2017, 22:54   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleek_ View Post
Hi @

It's completely alright if you don't want to believe us, but don't try to make other people think the way you do.
Not having a website doesn't mean we don't care about our branding, it simply means that having one at this point in time won't change anything for me or even for you guys.
We also never pretended to be professionnal, high level developers, but we're everything but skids.

If you still wonder why we aren't giving answers to all of these questions :
- Everyone's away for different reasons (holidays, side projects, work)
- We can't answer to some questions because we simply don't have an answer

Anyways, guys : we are still working on this private server project, we simply don't know when/how we will release it.

Good to know, keeping my post up though.
Old 08/04/2017, 22:51   #71

haha, ik what will happen with this project.
Like b6ooy project, NOTHING.
Never ever that server will be released so pls don`t have hopes
Old 08/05/2017, 20:36   #72

elite*gold: 156
I haven't been involved in the project for the last couple of months.
Old 08/11/2017, 07:49   #73

Hi

Add me skype carlosx1302
Old 08/14/2017, 18:21   #74

is anyone alive here
Old 08/17/2017, 15:17   #75

2 Months later..anything new?
Closed Thread