Seit dem patch vom 24ten November, gehen fast keine chams mehr.
Per googeln finde ich keine funktionierenden.
Aber die Leute, in Wolfteam haben immer noch chams und cheats, es muss doch noch welche geben, die funktionieren.
Hab hier auch schon rumgesearcht aber ohne erfolg
wenns noch chams oder bots gibts, bitte meldet euch.
i mean there are so many hackers in wolfteam online(aeria)
but i cant find any working hack, cham or something else like that
everyone says that the hacks/chams are patched
but there are still many hackers
that means there are hacks, but where?
and working one
There are not necessarily many hackers, maybe even none, beacuse I have been playing wolfteam alot lately, and just beacuse I play good and some other guy dosen't he called me a hacker......I never hacked in this game...but he thought I did beacuse he was loosing, so maybe you were just up against a better player
LoL i know they are hacker because after dead i can see everything in their position and i saw that they were shooting into walls!!
and thats not a bug, they can shoot into everywall.
And a 27:0 in a Knife-Match, isnt normal
Shall we believe in every hacker who sais that he is only a pro?
And the pro's are so good, that they can shoot you about 20 times?
i dont think so
Ok in that case it was a hacker, but I'm just saying that I have been called a "hacker" a few times and my score wasn't even that big, it was just beacuse I was just happen to kill the same guy over and over
[B] Mega Seafight Account!!! 17,8 Millionen EP!!! Vollelite,Seltende Designs!!! 01/29/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 10 Replies Ich verkaufe hier einen Top-Account für Seafight!!!
Der Account hat 17.800.000 EP ,ist Vollelite ( 8 E-Decks,185 55 Pfünder, 185 E-Heilkanonen, Elitemannschaft--E-Ausrüstung,E-Kugeln,E-Harpunen in Massen Verfügbar!!!)
Der Account hat noch 56.000 Perlen auf dem Schiff...!!!
Dein Rang berechnet sich so:
1.397.538.644 Hitpoints / 200.000
+ 19.864.081 Elite-Punkte / 5.000
+ 17.826.916 Erfahrungspunkte / 1500
+ 15 Level * 100
+ 1.525 Tage als Pirat * 5
Ist keine Frage! 07/26/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies closed* sorry for this wrong thread
keine frage 05/27/2010 - WarRock - 4 Replies beim mir wen ich das downloaden um hacks zu machen steht immer erro und jetzt und das germany won 2008 eu dauert 6 stune -.- :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:
Ich habe ein problem und keine Frage ^.^ 08/26/2009 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies Bei Allen DE Servern Geht Speed Hack nicht mehr jeddoch was nun? Hat irgend wer eine neue Version?