Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] [Code] Clicking up menu in the game

Discussion on [Help] [Code] Clicking up menu in the game within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] [Code] Clicking up menu in the game

Hi, I'm throwing a menu insert key did play in the opening game of the menu , but when I click on the desktop menu.
There checkbox button in the menu , but I'm taking them to the desktop Clicking directly .
What can I do to prevent
Old 10/03/2015, 19:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Türkmüsün Türkçe anlatıyom numlock tuşlarındaki 0(sıfır) ın altında INS yazıyordur shift+0(sıfır) bas

Press shift + 0(zero)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Requests] Source Code Hack In Game/D3D Menu ( Auto it )
06/11/2013 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Gift Me Source Code Hack In Game Please!
ACTIVATION CFPRO w/o keep clicking to get code
06/02/2013 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Just found out how to skip ads and get CFPRO code Follow Those Steps: Step1:go to activation website -->>>> Activation CFPro Modz - First step ~ Hack Crossfire - CFpro.Biz Step2:Copy & Paste the link below to the new tab Link: Activation CFPro Modz - Finish step ~ Hack Crossfire - CFpro.Biz and Run CrossFire Now ! LOL Enjoy~~:D
For those with Axife clicking start game button.
04/30/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
For those who use Axife but it seems to not click the start button as intended. You can set axife to instead press the f9 button. Which also start the game. I hope I helped out.
External Menu, In-Game Menu or Numpad?
11/08/2009 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
Just vote! 1 or 2 Clicks xD Its important for the Public Hack i wanna Release shortly! And again please i need coders and/or Source Codes! Einfach auswählen.. sind nur eins oder zwei klicks