yeh sure , when exactly was the free trial u said 5d then u said u will release Light version tmrw still nothink , and also iv notice that theres alot of members staying online and im 100% sure they are bots beacouse they are looking forum wich have nothink or calendar for over 5h relly ?
Why the f4ck are you voting to your own poll? You are the creator of this hack, why would you buy your own hack?
None gonna buy your 2€ hack. Even you understood that none will buy your products even if they are 10€ and now you are trying to sell them for 2€. This is sad.
Why the f4ck are you voting to your own poll? You are the creator of this hack, why would you buy your own hack?
Because he would buy it too if somebody offers such a quality
hack for his game and this low price?
Its forbidden do vote for his own opinion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion'
None gonna buy your 2€ hack. Even you understood that none will buy your products even if they are 10€ and now you are trying to sell them for 2€. This is sad.
Your guys blame, blame and cry.
Just woundering why his hack worked so fine for core and me.
This hack is so fcking cheap why u guys cry so hard?
You guys call him as scammer, his hack is copy&paste and more bullshit
and woundering why u got banned for this.
This is no feedback, this is just insulting.
Your guys are rude and disrespectful.
Why the f4ck are you voting to your own poll? You are the creator of this hack, why would you buy your own hack?
None gonna buy your 2€ hack. Even you understood that none will buy your products even if they are 10€ and now you are trying to sell them for 2€. This is sad.
Nah, I created the poll by accident, and I can't remove it.
So I voted.
Yugicrapoto umadbro?
Just a reminder, without me you'd been nothing.
You forgot it was me who told cold to make u mod on coldhacks?
Now stop sucking and go bother someone else.
GG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerController
Haha sure... feedback = insult
Trainerspy-tool is nice m4l1f1c?
Remember: I've reported your site + hackfiles to aeria
Waste of your time, like that will do something
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackUNG
Alter, kann den mal jemanden bannen? Der geht mir hier mächtig auf den Sack.
M4L1F1C = N00B
N00Bs shouldn't be here. This forum is not for N00Bs like M4L1F1C
You can't code, you can't make hacks, you have no reasons to be alive.
M4L1F1C = heretic
Red = Gay, assholes, heretics, M4L1F1C, N00Bs
Are you one of those I banned?
I see why you mad now
Nah, I created the poll by accident, and I can't remove it.
So I voted.
Yugicrapoto umadbro?
Just a reminder, without me you'd been nothing.
You forgot it was me who told cold to make u mod on coldhacks?
Now stop sucking and go bother someone else.
And who is the one who got demoted me or you? You are just pitful, I thought you would be a nice guy, but you're not different than those thefrm guys.
Quote:
You are wasting everyones time, you are selling a hack and if there is any negative comment you are banning your customer, you are putting mainteance messages like "if you don't close the paypal claims you will see", you are not able to run a hack(selling, supporting, updating, upgrading) for longer than 1 month, you are annoying everyone in this business, you are playing the boss, but all of your big brothers are laughing behind you and you are telling me that I am mad? Oh yes I am mad, it's so sad to see that there are humans like you. I am not anyone who can judge anyone, but your actions doesn't belong to the group "humans".
Zone, you are there where is money for you, so no need to discuss this ***** with you. Of course it's not forbidden to vote for anything in this world, but voting for anything what he'll not do is just a big lie against his customer and this shows his character.
He is an pro in banning... Im not banned but my friend... haha
But im still getting 0x00000f4 Error...
Is that why u are mad?
2 ways ur lying.
1. Since WolfXen release that error is frankly impossible.
2. U mad cause I banned you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion'
And who is the one who got demoted me or you? You are just pitful, I thought you would be a nice guy, but you're not different than those thefrm guys.
Zone, you are there where is money for you, so no need to discuss this ***** with you. Of course it's not forbidden to vote for anything in this world, but voting for anything what he'll not do is just a big lie against his customer and this shows his character.
Where did I lie to my customers?
I've some idiot insulted u, u let him stay on forum and keep insulting?
No.. Im not banned but my friend. why should I be mad?
WTF HOW CAN YOU BAN THE WRONG PERSON?
Eh it's possible to get that error.
Look:
The menu doesn't show but I get the error.
BUT if I ALT+TAB to WolfTeam I can play and I can see the error message.
5 mins later you get xigncode kicked.
"Where did I lie to my customers?"
Pls have patience
Guild Wars 2 Standard 25 EURO PROMOTION DISCOUNT FROM 33 EURO !!!!! 09/04/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 10 Replies Hello :)
Guild Wars 2 Standard Keys In 24.86 Euro Price :)
Order Now At : Guild Wars 2 Shop
Receive Bonus of 1 gold ;)
After purchasing and logging write to us ;)
Skype : pwn2shop
Site : Guild Wars 2 Shop