Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Howto]HWID ändern 32/64 Bit

Discussion on [Howto]HWID ändern 32/64 Bit within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,049
[Howto]HWID ändern 32/64 Bit

Removed
Thanks
21 Users
Old 11/03/2013, 17:09   #2

Received Thanks: 1,858
Hab YuGi mal dazu überredet, es public zu machen.
Die Information wurde geleakt und nun kommen Noobs wie

Wo man sogar sieht, dass es über registry läuft.
Diese ganzen Lappen regen auf.Nur am leechen und machen es dabei noch öffentlicher.
YuGi hats vor ca nen halben Jahr gefunden, davor hatte es wirklich NIEMAND.
Alle Leute, die jetzt die Methode verwenden, haben es YuGiMoto zu verdanken.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 11/03/2013, 17:22   #3

elite*gold: 466
Received Thanks: 1,377
free tool dafür.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Anti HWID Ban.rar (849.3 KB, 790 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/03/2013, 18:52   #4

elite*gold: 2
tolle sache währe seeehhrr toll wenn es gepinned wird
Old 11/03/2013, 19:35   #5

elite*gold: 274
*** seh ich auch so.

Ich war unteranderem ja dabei wo Yugi es rausgefunden hat. (Das war noch zu DrunkenCheats zeit ^^)
Und ich muss sagen echt Gute arbeit.
Und echt toll das es auch zugänglich für alle ist jetzt. Naja mehr oder weniger.

Aber danke.
Old 11/04/2013, 16:14   #6

Are you kidding me? this is old and stoled for maybe you get the credits but ill founded this way and if i get banned for this ill got a proofe that ive founded this and here is a better tutorial also with change mac address
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HWID Bypass.pdf (268.8 KB, 498 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2013, 16:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by light3312 View Post
Are you kidding me? this is old and stoled for maybe you get the credits but ill founded this way and if i get banned for this ill got a proofe that ive founded this and here is a better tutorial also with change mac address
So? How you can know what I searched if you talked to me in your whole life?
I am sorry, but I've like 3-4 people here who knows that I found it and there is nothing to say, if you want to get a bigger proof ask ColdCristal on coldhacks he will answer you this question

And I was not able to see your tutorial anywhere, so can you tell me your problem?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2013, 16:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuGiMoTo' View Post
So? How you can know what I searched if you talked to me in your whole life?
I am sorry, but I've like 3-4 people here who knows that I found it and there is nothing to say, if you want to get a bigger proof ask ColdCristal on coldhacks he will answer you this question

And I was not able to see your tutorial anywhere, so can you tell me your problem?
There is no problem i think but i never released it only for my friends so if you want the credits i dont care but dont forget youre not the only 1 and why should i ask coldcristal?
Old 11/04/2013, 16:31   #9

Received Thanks: 1,858
Quote:
YuGi know this method for over 5 month.
So why do you post your ****** pdf?
If you know this method longer then YuGi, why u created this for just 2 weeks?
Your tutorial is not better.Changing Mac adress is useless for wt.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/04/2013, 16:36   #10

Quote:
There is no problem i think but i never released it only for my friends so if you want the credits i dont care but dont forget youre not the only 1 and why should i ask coldcristal?
I don't know, because you're playing the boss here and you should get an answer from an another boss and because he was chatting with me when I found it.

Sorry, but Zone his picture prooves enough.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/04/2013, 17:34   #11

Quote:
I don't know, because you're playing the boss here and you should get an answer from an another boss and because he was chatting with me when I found it.

Sorry, but Zone his picture prooves enough.
The picture doesnt say anything the thread says all of the date this was just created really easy and its not only working for wolfteam planeside 2 needs to change mac address thats why i included that so dont blame me i just want to help and yugi i dont want to be the boss if i want to i gonna ask you and you know youre the boss and you also knew that letitrain run aways with the money so thats why we all love you
Old 11/04/2013, 17:38   #12

Quote:
The picture doesnt say anything the thread says all of the date this was just created really easy and its not only working for wolfteam planeside 2 needs to change mac address thats why i included that so dont blame me i just want to help and yugi i dont want to be the boss if i want to i gonna ask you and you know youre the boss and you also knew that letitrain run aways with the money so thats why we all love you
Letitrain run away, cause of a pm from another friend. Your Letitrain was so clever to share his source with other people and when this guy told him to make his source public he closed the site, so it is my problem that your iPromise is a scammer?

And I know now who you are, you're DB1000, I've helped you to buy WLP and remove your HWID Ban on your pc. You had HWID ban on Aeria Games, you told me to remove it so that's your thanks for my help? But I know you're problem, you're doing this, because you've been banned from wolfhelper, I have no problems, the people know who found it and who made it public, so just talk more.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/05/2013, 11:37   #13

Quote:
Letitrain run away, cause of a pm from another friend. Your Letitrain was so clever to share his source with other people and when this guy told him to make his source public he closed the site, so it is my problem that your iPromise is a scammer?

And I know now who you are, you're DB1000, I've helped you to buy WLP and remove your HWID Ban on your pc. You had HWID ban on Aeria Games, you told me to remove it so that's your thanks for my help? But I know you're problem, you're doing this, because you've been banned from wolfhelper, I have no problems, the people know who found it and who made it public, so just talk more.

Wow now youre just a **** you never helped me with hwid bann remove so dont say that and btw wlp was working perfectly but then you guys gonna say i scammed you LOL like the other guy did i has say to my friend he needs to but it and he did and then he scammed you guys and im the guy with the problem but i don care anymore im not using hacks and bye the way im not the guy that scammed you and if you still want to think that okey i dont care and anyways you never helped me with the hwid bann like i said i founded a way by myself and i dont have any problems with you and dony say letitrain or ipromise is my friend i just was een active member or his site and helped allot of people there just for the fun so don be the **** you dont want to be YUGIMOTO i dont hate you and i really didnt scam you
Old 11/05/2013, 14:30   #14

Quote:
Wow now youre just a dick you never helped me with hwid bann remove so dont say that and btw wlp was working perfectly but then you guys gonna say i scammed you LOL like the other guy did i has say to my friend he needs to but it and he did and then he scammed you guys and im the guy with the problem but i don care anymore im not using hacks and bye the way im not the guy that scammed you and if you still want to think that okey i dont care and anyways you never helped me with the hwid bann like i said i founded a way by myself and i dont have any problems with you and dony say letitrain or ipromise is my friend i just was een active member or his site and helped allot of people there just for the fun so don be the dick you dont want to be YUGIMOTO i dont hate you and i really didnt scam you
1. I'VE BEEN NEVER SCAMMED and you can't scam me, Shenko told me you've tried to get refunds from him so I told it to b6ooy and he banned you. I have no problems with it, it is something between with you and shenko, if you think you're ban wasn't fair just contact b6ooy by a private message, so I have no problems with it.

2. Would letitrain be a good coder, he would just block xr4z0r, me and other people who disturbed him and code more, but he run away like a girl, so I have no problems with it, but believe me he will return if he needs again 3000$.

3. I am sure that I've helped you, I helped you in the week when you bought WLP, the anti HWID ban wasn't working so I came to your pc and changed your HWID with regedit, I know this method around 5 months, but I've made it this days public. You know? I am believeing in another world, where we'll pay every sins we did, if I REALLY GOT THIS METHOD FROM YOU, WE WILL SEE US IN THIS WORLD.
Till this time, don't write any comments here till you can't proof that you've right.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2014, 20:42   #15

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
#pinned
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread