Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Keylogger goin' round

Discussion on Keylogger goin' round within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Keylogger goin' round

Hi,

one of the wolfteam hacks, i havent made sure yet which, obviously involves a keylogger. Im currently tending to the LoLHack cause my current research hasnt gotten the other guys in suspicion ( sure i cant guarantee its not the others )

Now im not going to accuse without proofs.

this is a little part of my VM wireshark. It obviously shows a service trying to connect to an ftp. Well i cheked the ftp and found stuff like this:

Quote:
15:20 - 15:21 [viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009] MsnMsgr.Exe: MSN Messenger
Nacho WTF SEMPAI ???? O.O dice:
`q àssa
Fin de la conversación - Inicio de la conversación deño dice:
gracias
x?
deño dice:
lee el mnj
esta totalmente sin bateria mi cel o.o
btw. alot of wolfteam accs / msn / icq were recorded too <3 ( thanks for the nice information )

well.. then i cheked the email and found an ePVP registration:

Quote:
Dear olverkhan,

Thanks for registering at elitepvpers! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.
theres just 1 topic of this guy, below the LoL Hack..., so its just an assumption im doing here, but soon i'll know better

How to Remove:

Download Avenger ->

Type in ->
Folders to delete:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Sys32

Execute.