Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Problem with aimbot

Discussion on Problem with aimbot within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with aimbot

I use Aimbot Pointer with offsets but it's make my HP ZERO
AND Fire Not Good so any help ?

Old 06/29/2020, 13:23   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionwar12 View Post
I use Aimbot Pointer with offsets but it's make my HP ZERO
AND Fire Not Good so any help ?
Hello, for fix the 0HP problem, you need to make something like this:

When you are in game & in selection of weapons => make wolfkills [OFF] value, and when you have select your weapon, then make wolfkills [ON] value.

and about the fire not good, you need to find one pointer that will correct your bullet. (I have it, but i need to update it).

Old 06/29/2020, 22:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoolyHackss View Post

When you are in game & in selection of weapons => make wolfkills [OFF] value, and when you have select your weapon, then make wolfkills [ON] value.

and about the fire not good, you need to find one pointer that will correct your bullet. (I have it, but i need to update it).
I use this to correct fire :
obj23EB.tmp+21AEB
obj23EB.tmp+CE7CD

but how can i know if the weapon selected or not !
Pointer or what ?

Quote:

Ok i will make if " W " Key pressed then active aimbot because player can't walk without select weapon so i will try some methods thx bro
Old 06/30/2020, 01:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionwar12 View Post
I use this to correct fire :
obj23EB.tmp+21AEB
obj23EB.tmp+CE7CD

but how can i know if the weapon selected or not !
Pointer or what ?

Ok i will make if " W " Key pressed then active aimbot because player can't walk without select weapon so i will try some methods thx bro
Yeah as you want, or just find pointer that lets you know if you are in selection of weapon or no, searching by unknown initial value, changed, unchanged etc..

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2020, 19:45   #5

Quote:

Quote:
Yeah as you want, or just find pointer that lets you know if you are in selection of weapon or no, searching by unknown initial value, changed, unchanged etc..
Yub thanks bro
Old 07/01/2020, 21:48   #6

elite*gold: 5
lol this method is pretty old but, just use the "Current Equipped" Pointer, which gives 1 if u are a wolf, 0 if u have no weapons, and a weapon code if u are using a weapon, thats the easiest way out there.

although why bother yourself with this, when you can simply find the main pointer for the wolf kill
(Tip: Dissect data struct between the obj pointers u have)

« [XIGNCODE3] 2020 NEW BYPASS + Undetected Cheat Engine (FREE) | - »