Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[XIGNCODE3] 2020 NEW BYPASS .

Discussion on [XIGNCODE3] 2020 NEW BYPASS . within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [XIGNCODE3] 2020 NEW BYPASS .

Hello everyone .

Sorry for late guys , i had no enough time to actualy sit my *** and update old versions of xc3 , busy life .

Anyway , i have recently re-made a whole brand new Program .

video :

>> xHunter1 bypassed .

>> No more detection when using (CE | process hacker | .. any other hacking stuff ).

>> Very **** good BOT for kritika online included .

>> Kritika best private hacks included .

[+] Down for XC3 bypass only demands .

Interested ? reach me at facebook | discord .

Old 12/02/2019, 20:24   #2

elite*gold: 5
this doesn't remove the heartbeat aka useless after a short time within the game you will get kicked.

you need a heartbeat manipulation in order to bypass it properly, or detour the detection function without disabling the whole xigncode.

Old 12/02/2019, 22:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkAdv3rs4ry View Post
this doesn't remove the heartbeat aka useless after a short time within the game you will get kicked.

you need a heartbeat manipulation in order to bypass it properly, or detour the detection function without disabling the whole xigncode.
Lol , be smart , u dont need to kill / bypass the heartbeat as long as u can play around it

i think u are missunderstand everything here
I've been studying reversing figuring out about xc3 since 2k12 .

my first bypass (2k13) was just a newbies and probably was the first bypass ever been realeased free for it .
posted it publically at some othe x Forum ... was just a 5min bypass .

2017 released a new stuff for it and actually works | no kicks / disconnecting .
Basically i played around it so i can use everything wihtout getting detected at all , u can even change memorry debug .. do whatever limitless .

after like 5months got patched ..

Now i updated it it works like a charm only the diffrence now is that xhunter1 is totally disabled and also the detection is 0 , so u can open cheat engine write your scripts or bots or whatever the hell u want without getting kicked at all .

Please watch my videos well .
Old 12/04/2019, 22:26   #4

does that work only with kritika?

Old Yesterday, 00:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuoseefanmu View Post
does that work only with kritika?

Every game that is using last xc3 version (90% does use last version) soo

« WolfTeamLA FPS Hack + Wallhack + Chams + Crosshair + Wolf Dash + Wolf View 2.0 ++ | - »