Discussion on [Joygame/Sofnyx/Aeria] Dword Vip Hack v7.7 [Updated Features] within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.
nader is there anyway like a vpn or something from that i can access wolfteam turkey cause i am getting t_10060 error
You can use turkey vpn for playing turkey server but remember, you can not confirm our ads system if u use zenmate or like this on google chrome. Your vpn server have to be in you computer , and also you have to have access to our website, otherways we blocked some vpn service to our website, so be sure you can access to memoryhackers.net, Have a nice day
Characters Hack is such Useless, because all others have same hp. So no use for me :/
And Amor isnt real.
The rest is very fine, In inventory you could more and new weapons and maybe do upgrades for them.
i use turkiye hack on aeria it give me stopped working at xigncode again please help
Go to your img folder in wolfteam, if you see cshell.dll or object.lto please delete them. After that, go to loader configure, set your delay more than 10 sec. Try it, I hope it will work. (Disable your antivirus)
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip0307
Characters Hack is such Useless, because all others have same hp. So no use for me :/
And Amor isnt real.
The rest is very fine, In inventory you could more and new weapons and maybe do upgrades for them.
Go to your img folder in wolfteam, if you see cshell.dll or object.lto please delete them. After that, go to loader configure, set your delay more than 10 sec. Try it, I hope it will work. (Disable your antivirus)
Which weapons could I add ?
I set delay to 12 seconds and after a few time it give me xigncode error the last letter is A
Tec 9 Dual, Groza etc, you can scan all weapon from 3000-8000k So just Add all, in coldhacks the inventory will be auto scanned, so you have ALL weapons.
Tec 9 Dual, Groza etc, you can scan all weapon from 3000-8000k So just Add all, in coldhacks the inventory will be auto scanned, so you have ALL weapons.
Its not simple like that, I need to get their name I dont think so there is a class for that bc all items not in shop or inventory, I need to dump wolfteam for this , I think cold did not do that, there is a simple way for log all items, and I did it. But I did not get all items, but I can, simple..
Its not simple like that, I need to get their name I dont think so there is a class for that bc all items not in shop or inventory, I need to dump wolfteam for this , I think cold did not do that, there is a simple way for log all items, and I did it. But I did not get all items, but I can, simple..
It's very easy to get all items automatically.
Just hook the itemreader function in wt (there are various functions, one for weapon, one for characters, one for ex-items, etc)
i sent email to them they replied,they asked me to delete the file,and i did...i also deleted the xigncode log file,then i try again i set delay at 12 seconds and i run it it says could not init client FXDB and my game stopps working then close
It's very easy to get all items automatically.
Just hook the itemreader function in wt (there are various functions, one for weapon, one for characters, one for ex-items, etc)
^.^
You broke all the magic, stop giving algoritm. There is a lot of leechers here (I made it 2 month ago lol, it is logging my inventory items automatically. o.O)
You broke all the magic, stop giving algoritm. There is a lot of leechers here (I made it 2 month ago lol, it is logging my inventory items automatically. o.O)
Mine is better :P
Everytime I inject I get all weapons automatically.
This is my hook:
Code:
// Copy Current Weapon from Stack
__asm mov g_dwCurrentWeapon, edx;
// Check if Weapon is already in array
if (IsWeaponAvailable(g_dwCurrentWeapon) == true)
sc_Memory::Instance()->g_vWeaponList.push_back(g_dwCurrentWeapon);