Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam > Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Joygame/Sofnyx/Aeria] Dword Vip Hack v7.7 [Updated Features]

Discussion on [Joygame/Sofnyx/Aeria] Dword Vip Hack v7.7 [Updated Features] within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.

Old 06/18/2017, 00:46   #181

elite*gold: 0
Nader, i found the fix for the ClientFXDB you always have to redo these steps each startup. i would like to explain to you anyway i can contact you?
Im sirious about it.
Old 06/18/2017, 00:59   #182

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousjtm View Post
Nader, i found the fix for the ClientFXDB you always have to redo these steps each startup. i would like to explain to you anyway i can contact you?
Im sirious about it.
Send me private message. (Just try dword lite v4.0, it will not give any error probably. Then say to me result.)
Old 06/18/2017, 12:32   #183

Quote:
Im sirious about it.
hey i am gettin the error can you please kindly tell me what it is?
Old 06/18/2017, 23:42   #184

Well yesterday i formated my computer and that didnot help also then i did some other stuff like stuff that im missing and this is a problem with some DLL that you have to put in you're C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64 you will need to download the
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 (Debug), and put it in each folder. then it worked for me if you get the error Please reinstall the game, then just delete wolfteam. restart computer. empty %temp% then reinstall wolfteam and put the DDL back in the System32/SysWOW64 ' each restart you have to redo the DDL steps.' this solution worked for me hope this works for you guys!

--------------------------------
I also have a fix for the ADS that some players cant find. i will make a video for these 2 solutions and post it soon for you guys.
Old 06/19/2017, 01:14   #185

Quote:
Well yesterday i formated my computer and that didnot help also then i did some other stuff like stuff that im missing and this is a problem with some DLL that you have to put in you're C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64 you will need to download the
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 (Debug), and put it in each folder. then it worked for me if you get the error Please reinstall the game, then just delete wolfteam. restart computer. empty %temp% then reinstall wolfteam and put the DDL back in the System32/SysWOW64 ' each restart you have to redo the DDL steps.' this solution worked for me hope this works for you guys!

I also have a fix for the ADS that some players cant find. i will make a video for these 2 solutions and post it soon for you guys.
THANK YOU!

FOR QUICK SOLUTION FOR RE-INSTALL WOLFTEAM ERROR: GO TO WOLFTEAM FOLDER, DELETE CSHELL.DLL AND CRES.DLL
Old 06/19/2017, 02:39   #186

No problem Nader, anyway you can show me how i get my weapons automtic in slots? kinda irritating to rechoose everytime.
Old 06/19/2017, 09:02   #187

Hey nader can you please come on teamviewer and show me what anonymousjtm said and do that step once for me so that i understand what he means because he kept on changing the stuff he talkin about and sorry i didnt really understand about when shall i put the file into the folder and stuff so pleased it wud be kind of u to help me out
EDIThh nvm i think i got it after reading it again...I will try it when i get back home around 4 hrs later bye nader and if the method worked i wont be able to thank u enuf anonjtm
Old 06/19/2017, 17:29   #188

Let me know if it worked if not i will try to help you on teamviewer mate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2017, 02:44   #189

Quote:
Let me know if it worked if not i will try to help you on teamviewer mate.
ehmm i don't really get it because should i put the whole Microsoft.net folder into it or the dll only?becuz i dont think its possible to only put in the dll there are way tooo many and i think idk how to do it....do you have facebook or something??i would love to have your help <3
IF you have fb add me here please.
Please add me ASAP i will be checkin after few mins for like 5 hrs waitin for your reply as i will be home
Old 06/21/2017, 03:33   #190

anonymousjtm dude thanks so much it works now,much appreciated
Old 06/22/2017, 08:36   #191

Thanks nader it works like a charm but there is a bug,I put the Headshot hack on Leftshift,when i play e.g.Wolf vs Wolf,when i like roll attack them or something it randomly headshot them instead of hitting on the body,it has happened a lot of time to me where it randomly headshot them at wolf even if i hit them on the body and i didnt even press leftshift please fix it <3,Thanks again
Old 06/22/2017, 09:27   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by omair456 View Post
Thanks nader it works like a charm but there is a bug,I put the Headshot hack on Leftshift,when i play e.g.Wolf vs Wolf,when i like roll attack them or something it randomly headshot them instead of hitting on the body,it has happened a lot of time to me where it randomly headshot them at wolf even if i hit them on the body and i didnt even press leftshift please fix it <3,Thanks again
Lol havent you ever think there is possible headshot in wolf vs wolf without headshot hack
Old 06/22/2017, 11:18   #193

Lol i know that but i actually don't hit headshot i can clearly see that i am not hitting them head shot but i don't know why it hits the head and yes i know how it hits headshot with wolf but the way i hit it clearly shows that its not the head

but it still hits headshot
Old 06/22/2017, 11:35   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by omair456 View Post
Lol i know that but i actually don't hit headshot i can clearly see that i am not hitting them head shot but i don't know why it hits the head and yes i know how it hits headshot with wolf but the way i hit it clearly shows that its not the head

but it still hits headshot
Dude, I will not try to fix it bc it is not a big deal. It does not happen all time, so it is not kind a bug. Sorry about that.
Old 06/22/2017, 16:24   #195

Quote:

where i can find thiss Dll to downlod i cant find it in google ....