Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Web Host / Server Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Unused VPS server 3€

Discussion on Unused VPS server 3€ within the Web Host / Server Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unused VPS server 3€

Hi,

i have a VPS for rent. I would like to rent it to someone for low price. I was running there FulcrumBot for League of Legends. I can install there any operating system you want from .iso file(or only mount and you install it on your own). Server is located in Czech Republic.

Server
  • 2x XEON E5, 3.06 GHz
  • 40 GB SAS SATA3
  • 1024 MB DDR3, 1600 MHz
  • IPv4 - 1x

Price is 3€/month which is the cheapest i think.

« (S) vServer Windows (B) Paypal | [Suche]Linux verständigen »

Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS blade and soul account with master pack UNUSED on N/A server
02/05/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
i have account on N/A server with all unused master founder pack with premium as well as 7200 ncoins full same account EU server master founder pack unused items but all items on single character lvl 31 with premium as well as max ncoin 7200 here is screen shot NA server View image: NA 2 EU server View image: EU 2
[Trading] Unused ESO Key for Unused Hearthstone Key
11/20/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Like the title states I have an unused ESO Key and am looking to trade it for an Unused Hearthstone Key. PM me or post here if you're interested.
[Buying] [EU Server] Hearthstone unused beta key!
10/15/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
As title says, I want to buy unused Hearthstone beta key. I'm not willing to go first unless you are highly trusted member AND (not "or") give me a prove you have a key. If you don't meet my criteria and still want to sell me your key, you would go first. I'm willing to pay up to 40€ by PayPal! Let me know in PM or add me on skype which you can find in my signature!
Unused BOI accounts on Atlantis server
06/22/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Hello, I am new to BOI and would like any help i can get. If you are not using your BOI account anymore, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass it down to me. If you are one of the few that will help me, you can send the info to my email: [email protected] Thank You!:D
[WTT] unused CE key for ....
09/30/2009 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
.... 1x normal cd key + 1 month gametimecard key .... SCAMMER WERDEN AUF EWIG VERDAMMT !!!