Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Web Host / Server Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

•••••Megastreaming.net on selling! Streaming Website•••••

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
•••••Megastreaming.net on selling! Streaming Website•••••

Hello guys, i'm going to sell

Informations:
•It is a streaming website; there you can find all new films and tv series in Italian.
•It counts 1300-1500 visitors per day(in fast growth).
•It has got Plugins that auto-publish film, so you don't have to do nothing, except see your website grow.
•It has got professional graphic
•220 Registred user (in fast growth)
•Newsletter's plugin, where users receive email, when there is a new article.
•SEO optimization
•Estimated monthly gain is 200€-400€
•Easily manageable with WordPress
•Premium theme

The price is 600€

For more informations don't hesitate to contact me on skype to: trader-epvp1

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
1) It looks pretty crappy + its made in just 5 Minutes with a Wordpress Plugin that parse Movie-List from a File/Server and Autopost it.

2) professional graphics? It looks not like that.. if you ask me.

3) It dont even have data on the most sites that analyse websites..

look at this:
-
-

and other statistic-webpages dont look bether.

4) Estimated monthly gain / winning is 200€-400€? Seems legit. You have 200-400€ per Month, and you sell the webpage for 600€ instead of hold it for yourself and let it run? nah.. i dont trust this.
i bet your page dont even make 0.20$ per day.

5) Its not rly comfortable to browse on that site. i have clicked randomly on a naruto link, and it just have 2 links.. not even embeded videoplayer. you rly think someone gonna watch on this site animes / movies? i don't think so. The view-counter on your webpage says the same.. most movies dont even have 200 views..

6) The registration is based on Wordpress... basicly you reg. a wordpress account if you reg. on your site - rly? You dont even have a own User-Register&Login System..

Yeah.. and i think 600€ for this Webpage is way (!) to much. if you lucky you can sell it @70-100$ but not more. All above that is too much for that piece of website.
And i ignore the fact that the whole webpage (+template) bases on a tutorial from another forum where you learn how you "create a movie website" (i dont mention the website here, but i think you know which one i mean). all of your webpage is 1 to 1 the tutorial.. hostagator, plugin, theme usw..

p.s: + its a illegal website (no copyright for pictures, movie & anime streams usw).. basicly you try to sell some illegal website @ way to much price.. i dont think someone gonna buy that.

p.p.s: popads dont accept illegal streaming websites.. i hope you know that they can bann your account instantly if the gonna get the info what your webpage do.

greets