Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Web Host / Server Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rare FFXIV Accounts / Strong Players Dedicated - Play at High Level

Discussion on Rare FFXIV Accounts / Strong Players Dedicated - Play at High Level within the Web Host / Server Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rare FFXIV Accounts / Strong Players Dedicated - Play at High Level

Greetings

We have a Nice Stock with Accounts where you can Find from Normal Characters Up to High End Geared , Leveled and Full Crafts / with Rares Stuffs .
Prices will be Absoluty Negotiable and verry rezonable for everyone .
Let say you are looking to buy an Account , Before to Chose and See anything else is really good if you add us on Skype ID: so we can see how can we help you , we are a 5 Years Experienced Customer-Service so we know exactly what you need / Before all the Security is Everything so we are using the Most Professional and Secured Stuffs .

Feel free Contact Us
Skype ID:
Almost 24/7 Customer-Service Online for you

« Fav-Hosting (Rootserver + vServer), Fast ✔ Trusted ✔ Secure ✔ | Teamspeak 3 Server [B]? »

Similar Threads
Rare FFXI Accounts for Sale / Buy Your New Account and Play in High Level
05/02/2014 - Final Fantasy Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings We have a Nice Stock with Accounts where you can Find from Normal Characters Up to High End Geared , Leveled and Full Crafts / with Rares Stuffs . Prices will be Absoluty Negotiable and verry rezonable for everyone . Let say you are looking to buy an Account , Before to Chose and See anything else is really good if you add us on Skype ID: [email protected] so we can see how can we help you , we are a 5 Years Experienced Customer-Service so we know exactly what you need /...
[WTS] High Level FFXIV acc *CHEAP*
03/19/2014 - Final Fantasy Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! Wanna sell my FFXIV account cheap because I don't play anymore and I've no clue how much it is worth. The name is japanese oriented and in Xxxx Xxxx-format, female char. On server Europe - SHIVA. She has limited gear (summer bikini, lightning outfit + hair), almost every pet, multiple mounts.. Main is Scholar with CRIT+ gear, relic+1. Cleared Binding Coil of Bahamut 1-4. Turn 5 50%. Equip consists of Allagan and Myth-tomestones. Second Class is Archer, complete darklight gear and...
New Sale! High And Rare accounts!
04/08/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 10 Replies
Hello Everyone!! I'm selling 5 rare accounts! Game Version: Europe Payment methods: 1. Pay Safe Cards 2. Mopay / Daopay - Will Be With Fees 3. Nexon Game Card, Nexon Epin, Karma Koin 4. Paypal - For security, 5 Euro from the money will be charged on the account you are buying, so if you think to make dispute, your account will be banned due charge back.
WTS 2x LOL lvl 30 accounts x 2 [Rare Skins and High Elo]
03/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, i want to sell thats accounts because i don't use. Payment with paypal account (i'm a verified user) First Account: LvL: 30 Elo: 1508 Normal: 634
[Hyperion] Massig HIGH-Level Accounts + HIGH-Skills + HIGH-Equip!
03/08/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 27 Replies
Hallo elitepvpers, heute verkaufe ich hier viele meiner Accounts auf dem Server Hyperion. Folgendes ist enthalten: - Account 1 -- 82er Mentalokrieger -- 80er Nahninja -- 67er Körperkrieger -- 65er Fernkampfninja