Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Web Development
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Site Project Ideas

Discussion on Site Project Ideas within the Web Development forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 55
Site Project Ideas

Hello,

I worked on a small project and I would like to know if you have got some Ideas which I could include to the Site. At the moment you can create 3 Fake Links of the popular image upload site Lightshot.

Quote:
1. A normal Fakelink which redirect you to the targetwebsite you entered.
2. A redirection which sends you to a fake cloudflare check site where a loud voice comes up. (Please care if you try it. It is really loud)
3. A fake link to a real Lightshot image. You just need the string of your lightshot picture and you get redirected to that site.
This is the site:
I apreciate any kind of constructive criticism and I would like to implement your ideas.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dekaron Project Ideas
11/24/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies
Heey guys :D me and a friend wanna do a project , we wanna build a client from the bottom till the top. :) we will start from A2 till what we can add , and im asking u people for any ideas we cud add in the server like special items or what ever!!!
Starting a new project - post your ideas and your dreams might become reality
08/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 49 Replies
First of all, excuse me for my bad English, it's not my native language. :) Since the server files got released 11 months ago, I've been watching this forum, and I decided to register now. A few weeks ago I managed to get a newer version of the SRO server files (SRO_Japan_TestOTP files), and I started working on a server. I'm not like 90% of the server owners who open servers to get rich. I would open this server for the community and I'm willing to invest thousands of euros in the...
New site ideas (from deepmind)
07/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello all, Deepmind have announced some new site idea's. And it's my job to find out what you guys would think. They are not generally for Silkroad but they are for the gaming scene. Has you know the auction site they did, wasn't a big success, hence the reason they have shut it down and finding out what people would like first. Right they have given me 2 idea's to put forward to you all - Online PASTE Site (Basically you can quickly save test documents onto the site with/without a...
[Dev] New EO Site Project
03/26/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello everyone im currently making a eo website i will post screen shots soon but its not all my work im just carrying on with the scripts it was mastroS but now i am taking over. I just need a bit of help with the register script it is diffrent than the one every one else uses but the problem is that it registers to database but can not login into server with it? Can some one help me please if i change the pass to test threw database it lets me login but this is not good can any one help my...
[Dev] New EO Site Project
03/25/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
PLEASE MOD CAN YOU DELETE THIS ONE THANKS =D