Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrock servers ?

Discussion on Warrock servers ? within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warrock servers ?

Hi, i arrive here searching a warrock private server i think someone have one in this comunity. Anyone wanna give me the URL to download and register to play his serv?
thx in advance
Old 01/10/2011, 14:19   #2

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 3,093
No one in this community has got a privat server..
Sorry :s
Lg.
Old 01/10/2011, 14:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
OK, but any server without cheats ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warrock Servers Down
01/02/2011 - WarRock - 1 Replies
Sind bei euch auch die warrock servers down´??? bei mir geht nciht keine reaktion oO Update? Event´?
Any information on Warrock Private Servers?
05/01/2010 - WarRock - 12 Replies
Hello. You've probably seen me hanging around in SRO department, but if you haven't I'm Omfgmoose, and it has come to my attention the Warrock scene is dieing. Purely from the hacks people are developing and downloading. Now, mind you I don't really care. It's just that, it's killing a game I love, and one that Gamersfirst has all but ruined. You all know, and so do I. More importantly. I heard of a Warrock PServer source floating around here, and I have to wonder.. What has happened to...
Warrock priv servers?
02/01/2010 - WarRock - 20 Replies
Hey, Ich hab mich mal gefragt ob es so etwas wie einen WR Priv server gibt. Auf manchen spielen gibt es Priv Server wo man automatisch höchstes lvl ist und alle sachen in dem Spiel haben kann. Geht das bei WR auch oder nicht? Wieso? Danke euch :D