Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass D3D Hackshield

Discussion on Bypass D3D Hackshield within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypass D3D Hackshield

Hello everyone, I expose my problem quickly
Lately I know 'who have upgraded the hackshiel then all the old hack with bypass does not act anymore, just that it is time for my hack I can not find one and I'm losing all VIP users.

There would be someone that I can pass a kindly updated, what replaces it with my old one?

I am willing to give something in return, they are pennies or something interesting.

P.s. I also accept in private.

Sorry for my bad english.
Old 12/26/2010, 17:57   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,724
You need not a Bypass,.you need a detour

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EMS] HackShield & MS CRC Bypass.
03/23/2010 - MapleStory - 18 Replies
MS CRC Bypass: Alloc(NewMemory, 4194304) Alloc(CRCCave, 128) Alloc(CopyMemory, 128) CreateThread(CopyMemory) Label(End) 00485A1C:
[Hackshield]Bypass the new protection hackshield
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Today i was so mad from agbot so i found the loader lite 3... so i tried to connect with him to ibot (port : 16000) and failed cuz of the hackshield .... so i tried to rename the "hackshield" file dictory and it was full of success ... but i dont know .. should i get banned for it? (i bought silks) if no ill post here the download and guide... Thank's alot : Kobbi :)
HackShield Bypass
07/03/2009 - General Coding - 4 Replies
Hello, We users of the Mabinogi-Part of this forum need help creating a bypass for Mabinogis HackShield Pro. Any Information, useful tips, and anything else would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, High Fire
Q> need help Bypass HackShield
06/18/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Anyone can teach me how to bypass Hackshield please .. i am new here so anyone can help me .. ?? :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown::handsdown:
HackShield Bypass
12/29/2008 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Because so many people are asking for a hackshield bypass i make a thread for it. Fyyre's Patches here are some bypassers.