Well, i think you should log in on the International Server. There are always more than three rooms with OPK-Hacker, you can see it on the map name: Harbor IDA in CQC.
Get yourself in a room, press ready, an write /ar.
After the match is over, your account will automaticly ready up.
Keep sure, that the Space- and the Enter Key are always pressed. (Lay something on the Keys).
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts
Bump.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts