Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrock XOR Keys

Discussion on Warrock XOR Keys within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 05/25/2022, 18:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroomOne View Post
My old account is gone... somehow i cannot post images

Warrock received an update on its networking a couple of months ago. It only applies to the gameservers, as far as i know, the loginserver xor has not been changed (and still is 0x96 for sending 0xC3 receiving).

Warrock switched from ASCII 'blocks' to using serialized network packets. The content of the data, the order of the blocks, and the type of packets they used to send are still the same. Instead, 'raw' bytes are now sent, and not the ASCII representation.

An example:

I know this packet has id `24823` -> hex: `0x6100` aka le `00 61`

Timestamp (green) + packetid (red)

With some knowledge about the content of the packets (which you can learn from opensource private servers), the full packet can be reconstructed, and created to send a response:

Random tool build to easy decode packets

Clientless Bots
I have built a clientless bot or two for warrock, recently I have tried to 'update' it for fun. To quickly get started I have used the structs library in python to 'decode' the packets. Interpret them and send responses, all work fine... until you get kicked by the lack of a anticheat-heartbeat....

However, if someone knows a trick to delay the anticheat-heartbeat, a clientless bot can still be possible. Creating/joining a room (private with two bots, don't wanna bother anyone), starting, running and leaving the server, could be done easily with < 20/30s.

I would be interested in trading working Invisible cheat code (nothing fancy, just serverpointer+magicoffset = magicvalue) for a trick/bug to delay the anticheat-heartbeat kick

Quick and dirty script emulating packets
Thank you for information btw and screens are up
Old 06/02/2023, 09:54   #17

elite*gold: 0
[QUOTE=DroomOne;39198800]
My old account is gone... somehow i cannot post images

Warrock received an update on its networking a couple of months ago. It only applies to the gameservers, as far as i know, the loginserver xor has not been changed (and still is 0x96 for sending 0xC3 receiving).

Warrock switched from ASCII 'blocks' to using serialized network packets. The content of the data, the order of the blocks, and the type of packets they used to send are still the same. Instead, 'raw' bytes are now sent, and not the ASCII representation.

An example:

I know this packet has id `24823` -> hex: `0x6100` aka le `00 61`

Timestamp (green) + packetid (red)

With some knowledge about the content of the packets (which you can learn from opensource private servers), the full packet can be reconstructed, and created to send a response:

Random tool build to easy decode packets

Clientless Bots
I have built a clientless bot or two for warrock, recently I have tried to 'update' it for fun. To quickly get started I have used the structs library in python to 'decode' the packets. Interpret them and send responses, all work fine... until you get kicked by the lack of a anticheat-heartbeat....

However, if someone knows a trick to delay the anticheat-heartbeat, a clientless bot can still be possible. Creating/joining a room (private with two bots, don't wanna bother anyone), starting, running and leaving the server, could be done easily with < 20/30s.

I would be interested in trading working Invisible cheat code (nothing fancy, just serverpointer+magicoffset = magicvalue) for a trick/bug to delay the anticheat-heartbeat kick

Quick and dirty script emulating packets[/QUUOTE]

its that?