Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrock bug to open infinite BOXES

Discussion on Warrock bug to open infinite BOXES within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warrock bug to open infinite BOXES

Good morning guys.

I know there is a bug on Warrock that allows you to open any type of box (for example K1 box) infinitely, so as to get permanent weapons at a low price. For those in the know, I'm willing to pay to know about this bug. Thanks, I'm waiting for your answers.
Old 06/22/2021, 17:24   #2

This is possible through the AP reward bug which is explained in another topic . I am not a 100% sure how it works though.

EDIT: try opening the boxes on the bugged account. relog on the account thats not bugged to see if you got the weapon & if the box dissapeared.
Old 06/23/2021, 08:10   #3

Pm me on discord: Miguelon#6983
I know that bug

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Airdrops, Epic Boxes, Chrome Boxes, Bulk gear
10/13/2016 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
NewZ Hello, just a heads up I only use paypal. If you're not a reputable trader than we will use a middle man or you can go first. Anyhow this is what I'm looking for. Good business only! BUY BUY BUY Airdrops - $6 each Epic Box - $1.25 each Chrome Box - $5 each NVG - 100x = $1.25 K Style Helmet - 100x = $1
(WTB) LEGENDARY BOXES.(boxes nerfed)
07/28/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
they just nerfed legendary weapons from 10/10 2 5/5 i am offering 8$ a box now. add me on skype oldwarrior09
Codes for fog hack,bounding boxes/2d boxes,health esp,xhair (leeched)
11/23/2015 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
codes was leeched from ********.****.com (anti - advertising) sorry , it's only for soldier front : if (Fog) { pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_FOGENABLE,false) ; // Disable Fog } hotkey : if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_f8 ) & 1 ) {
mailbox box bug (open boxes faster)
02/27/2010 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
Thought I share something with you guys. When opening boxes such as commodity boxes, material boxes, book boxes, open the mailbox and open the books from there (with a bot or manually). This speeds up your opening rate, as you will get several items with 1 roll.