Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling WR Lifetime Hack (external, undetected, radarhack)

Discussion on Selling WR Lifetime Hack (external, undetected, radarhack) within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling WR Lifetime Hack (external, undetected, radarhack)

I dont know if this game is still alive since i switched to other games but if you are interested some time ago I made a little Warrock-Radar-Hack which is external, unpatchable and undetected (my main still unbanned)

it works as an external cheat so you can see enemy on multiple monitors (1 monitor you play the game and record/stream, on the other you will be able to see the wr-map with red dots and you can adjust map size and resolution)

25€ is the price for lifetime, since:

you dont need installation and dont need a key just run .exe and works fine

you dont need to have multiple monitors but is the best way since there is no injection you wont be able to see radar-hack on the game itself (this is to avoid ban or update cheat)

if you need info send me a pm

I used to dominate with this hack but since game is death this is basically a gift
Old 07/31/2020, 17:50   #2

1. you asked Iamsuperman
2. you have stolen his idea and you don’t use it since months
3. you don’t have the Code that it’s undetected
—> get brain.exe trash bot
@: u shouldn’t buy it, he don’t have any knowledge about coding and maybe he is trying to scam you

Proofs are available to send
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/01/2020, 11:52   #3

Can i Have a free trial of YOUR WARROCK RADAR HACK ? to see if it is Legit >> :> If it is finely working I willing and interested to buy the said hack. Thanks a Lot

WarRock Philippines >>:
Old 08/20/2020, 13:28   #4

give me trial then i will buy