Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrock Chapter 2 Rewrite.

Discussion on Warrock Chapter 2 Rewrite. within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Warrock Chapter 2 Rewrite.

Hello Everyone!

My team and i, are coding, season 2, but we have 1 problem, in every mode, the weapon dont get damage.

But fall damage work and other mode to die working.

but only damage dosnt work..

Who have work on it in the past, have the solution or help us to solved it...

Client in use: FIRST CHAPTER 2 PF_24 K2 NETWORK.

FIRST SCREEN
IN GAME

SECOND SCREEN
CLIENT VERSION

THIRD SCREEN
User Authentication (CHARACTER_INFO In public files.)
Old 05/17/2020, 13:59   #2

elite*gold: 146
Any new progress on this lately?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warrock Chapter 2 Rewrite.
05/27/2020 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 1 Replies
Moved SORRY I POST IN THE BAD SECTION!
C++ Server Rewrite | Network rewrite.
07/04/2017 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/thumb/8/ 82/Flyff_clouds_logo.svg/429px-Flyff_clouds_logo.s vg.png Introduction: Hello dear Epvp. Members. After a long time, I made a decision and watched what was going on in this section (regarding the modification of the Source etc). I saw some interesting projects which nearly all failed (mostly due to the devs. stopped working on it). As you might already recognize that the official devs nearly stopped working on Flyff because they...
[Share] House Black Edition RC3 - VB.2010 Rewrite {1.2.208} [Host Tool]
09/30/2010 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies
Haupt-Änderungen: komplett neu geschrieben mit VB.net 2010 Neuer Aero GUI 80% Durchsichtig (XP/Vista/W7) Injector - Komplett Kompatibel mit dem Modloader! 11 Prestige (an/aus) Neue Funktionen : Sauberer Code (man brauch nichts injecten)
Old SREmu ReWrite - Working
01/19/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 116 Replies
Step 1 - Install Visual Basic 6 Step 2 - Go to http://svn.darkinc.net/srvb/ and download all the files to your computer username is user and theres no password. or just download this one (Rev 45) but it might be updated because cls is constantly re coding it all. RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Step 3 - Locate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and add the following lines to your hosts file. - 127.0.0.1 gwgt1.joymax.com - 127.0.0.1 gwgt2.joymax.com Step 4 - Download the cracked...
Starcraft/conquer sound rewrite
08/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
This is a complete rewrite of conquers sound system using only starcraft sounds. I made it in about 3 hours, sorting everything out and such. This is my first contribution to the populace so i hope you all enjoy! http://rapidshare.de/files/28247041/sound.rar.htm l