Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking question o.O

Discussion on Hacking question o.O within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacking question o.O

I would like to know what do I need to hack in Warrock, and how? thanks
Old 02/18/2010, 13:14   #2

elite*gold: 16
Received Thanks: 1,597
I would like to inform you, that you're in the wrong section.

To your question: You'll need one program to hack in warrock, but hacking cause account bans and therefore you should'nt try it
Old 02/18/2010, 13:17   #3

Yeah but in hacking section is said that theres not allowed to ask anything so I put my question in this forum.

Yeah I know its banable. But I would like to know how to hack...
I saw some programes in hack section...but problem is that I dont understand german enough to know what should i do.
So please if someone can explain me, thanks
Old 02/18/2010, 13:22   #4

Ok I Help you:

1. You must download the hack
2. Start there (If you hafe Vista or Windows 7 start as administrator)
3. Start WarRock
4. Press Insert
5. Turn On/Off your Hacks
6. Enjoed
Old 02/18/2010, 13:23   #5

elite*gold: 16
Received Thanks: 1,597
Persoally, I don't like hacking, but to answer your question completely you will have to do the following:
First you download the hacks and rename the .dll file to the name of the .exe file.
After you have done that, run the exe file and then run WarRock.
In most cases, it shall work. When WarRock finishes loading, just press the insert button and have fun, but don't annoy me
Old 02/18/2010, 13:49   #6

Received Thanks: 1,925
Yes, i think, hacking is not a crime.

WarRock is a real hackergame, so my question:

Would you like make a hack or use a hack?
Old 02/18/2010, 13:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -siLex. View Post
Yes, i think, hacking is not a crime.

WarRock is a real hackergame, so my question:

Would you like make a hack or use a hack?
oh thanks. I would like to use hack...

EDIT: I still dont know what to do... I downloaded some program who has also .dlll file...but when I run program nothing happend.... lol -siLex. help me :P