Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Should I bring the best-server back? It's called InfinityWar ==>>>>>

Discussion on Should I bring the best-server back? It's called InfinityWar ==>>>>> within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 42
Exclamation The Legend's coming back online for one more time, It's called InfinityWar ==>>>>>

P.S: ''InfinityWar'' was created by Phantom&InstantBlood around 2012, and I was a fan of their server as a kid. I never meant to steal their name or their product, I just wanted to make it alive and failed due to lack of software knowledge, I respect them both and their product.

UPDATE - March 17th 2019
Hey y'all, I'm sorry for not being able to keep my promise on launch time but unfortunately I have to tell you that, this project has suspended due to lack of knowledge on Server based emulator software, and it won't be continued until I find a Developer to fix that little issue. Thank you all for you support during that time and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

## ANY HELP FROM SKILLED CODE GUYS WOULD BE APPRECIATED&PAID AS WELL.
## I pretty much have all the work done including GameServer, Website, Client side etc. but because of a very small issue on Chapter 2 LoginServer got me stuck on Server List, it connects the GameServer and gets my Account Info but won't let me into the lobby and I'm thinking probably due to a little mistake on PACKET_ServerList file. If I were to launch it on a Chapter 3 Client there wouldn't be any problem we can go online by tomorrow but like I said before I want it to be Chapter 2 Client and it would be pointless if I launch it on a Chapter 3 client.

================================================== ===========

UPDATE - January 29th

So after all the positive replies that I've received from you guys I've decided to make InfinityWar back online just for you guys, so I've been working on both Client&Emulator for the past week (God I've really missed doing tech stuff) So after a long research on google I've finally found a legit Chapter 2 client that was uploaded by Gamersfirst at 2011, I've downloaded it but unfortunately I wasn't able to Bypass thru the HackShield on the client cuz' the executable file was encrypted so tight&well as you can see in the picture above. So I had to give up on trying to decompile it and I've just began cracking the old InfinityWar client(Cp2-UI) I'm currently trying to implement my web based clan system into the client and after that I'm gonna go work on the game-server emulator cuz it was made for CP3 and I couldn't find any Chapter2-Emu released online so I'm gonna have to convert it into a CP2 emulator and I'm guessing it would take about an another week and after that we can finally Rock! on InfinityWar again, stay tuned guys I'll try to keep this post updated, any kind of help would be appreciated from any of you, don't forget to tell your friends, clan mates and all the other WarRock'ers about it cuz we're going to be online approximately in a week. Thank you all for your support!

That's what I'm working on for now

P.S: Phantom&InstantBlood, guys pls get in touch w me if you see this.

The original post where it's all began;
================================================== ==========================
Should I bring the best-server back? It's called InfinityWar

Hey, I've just found this unfinished project of mine while I was surfing in my old Hard-drive. And i think i kinda got inspired a bit from that idea, cuz Papaya sucks n WR is going to be history blah blah. So let me see if you guys'd be interested in playing a Legend server of WR for one more time, so I can make it real for you guys while I'm on my vacation till Feb 20th. And btw, if we're going to launch it then It'll be the G1-Chapter2 Client like the good old days, no question on that. The G1 website is already done so I'm sure it wouldn't take too long for me to launch it, I'll just have to deal with the client and server so I'm sure I can handle it till Feb 20th. Whatever I'll see you in comments..

P.S : I WOULDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT DREAMEXE SUING ME OR NEXON HAS ALREADY SUED PHANTOM&INSTANTBLOOD, BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'VE GOT ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD N THE BEST LAWYERS SO I CAN FUQ W THEM STUPIDOS DON'T YOU GUYS WORRY ABOUT IT

Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/15/2019, 18:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
That can be great ma bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2019, 18:50   #3

elite*gold: 8
Chapter 2 Server would be awesome, with the old ui, old weapon models, and and and.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2019, 18:26   #4

Go for it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2019, 18:31   #5

Maybe Chapter 1 Clinet? I miss old days since 2008
Old 01/18/2019, 00:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayaloli3 View Post
Chapter 2 Server would be awesome, with the old ui, old weapon models, and and and.
Yeah that's what I'm talking about, I miss them good old days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrekson View Post
Maybe Chapter 1 Clinet? I miss old days since 2008
Yeah I would love that too but unfortunately it seems to be there's not many players who knows about CP1 client and most of them likes the CP2 design better, WRClassic Private Server has proved us that CP1 client can't pull enough players to keep it running. Sorry man but we have to go with CP2 Client
Old 01/18/2019, 13:48   #7

elite*gold: 73
Received Thanks: 8,545
site looks nice

btw if u got all the money in the world... activate your windows lol
Old 01/21/2019, 13:32   #8

Best News ever!
I will waiting on it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2019, 13:36   #9

elite*gold: 8
yes!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2019, 23:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by so-admin-crash View Post
Thanks! I've worked really hard on that website, drawing those textures took me forever..
Hahahahaha yeah but that was my old laptop I was broke when I had it, I can afford a Windows anymore lol
Can you fix the FPS and the server lags ?!
If yes, it would be a great project.
I have never played on a private server, but if all is clean and the FPS an lags are fixed, I would try it.

Kind regards
Bashmexx
Old 01/22/2019, 00:16   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazbah__ View Post
site looks nice

btw if u got all the money in the world... activate your windows lol
Thanks! I've worked really hard on that website, drawing those textures took me forever..
Hahahahaha yeah but that was my old laptop I was broke when I had it, I can afford a Windows anymore lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashmexx View Post
Can you fix the FPS and the server lags ?!
If yes, it would be a great project.
I have never played on a private server, but if all is clean and the FPS an lags are fixed, I would try it.

Kind regards
Bashmexx
I can't do anything about FPS problem cuz it's all about the game engine, it's crappy n old but you shouldn't worry about that cuz I'm going to make it a Chapter 2 Client and CP2 client doesn't have many FPS problems like current WR client does. I'd also share a Tutorial about boosting your FPS on Warrock. And server lag shouldn't be a problem as long as I run the game server on an expensive Dedicated server. Oh and btw, trust me you would love to play on InfinityWar, it's even better than Gamersfirst was, you can quickly reach level 100 on InfinityWar Cheers..
Old 01/22/2019, 08:13   #12

Quote:
I can't do anything about FPS problem cuz it's all about the game engine, it's crappy n old but you shouldn't worry about that cuz I'm going to make it a Chapter 2 Client and CP2 client doesn't have many FPS problems like current WR client does. I'd also share a Tutorial about boosting your FPS on Warrock. And server lag shouldn't be a problem as long as I run the game server on an expensive Dedicated server. Oh and btw, trust me you would love to play on InfinityWar, it's even better than Gamersfirst was, you can quickly reach level 100 on InfinityWar Cheers..
Then go for it
I will try it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2019, 12:36   #13

elite*gold: 31
glhf expecially with old wr compatbility problems on win10.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2019, 15:18   #14

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
We can just share a guide about setting up their compatibility settings on Win10, right? Thanks btw
Lol it's not something you set in properties or something easy like that..
Old 01/26/2019, 17:19   #15

Eh. Always the same with those pservers..

The idea sounds nice and nostalgia is coming through.. but in the end it won't run really well. The hard truth is that WR is dead in it's dated state. You'll have prox. 10 players online and that's it.

You've got all the money needed?
Awesome! Develope a fantastic new warrock-like game. Would be cool.
Thanks
2 Users