Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can It Be Done?

Discussion on Can It Be Done? within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can It Be Done?

What all can be done with hacks for warrock?

I personally dont hack but would love to see a few things is it were possible.

Few Things I would love to see:

Hack that would let 16 people get in passenger seat of a vehicle. Funny as heck for whole team to go to enemy base and all jump out of a hummer like a clown car...lol

Make the Hamina appear in Pargona East.

So my question is simple. What can be done with warrock hacks that would be funny as heck to see / do?
Old 01/31/2010, 22:01   #2

nice idea..
Old 01/31/2010, 22:02   #3

elite*gold: 204
Ok, i think i undestood, what ya mean... In this Forum ,mainly Hacks from other Forums are posted... So here are not many coders ( People who make Hacks).
And i think you can`t realize that more then 4 players sit in one car^^ But i dont know

But i think i know something funny : Someone has to make hack where you can use motions ( for example f8 or so) every second... Then 3 or more players could make some "moves" succesive and you can think about a warrock dance video^^

Mfg,
1234test
Old 01/31/2010, 23:11   #4

My logic was simple on these ideas.

In explosive cqc games when waiting for next round You can see that every1 is stacked i the exact same spot. There will be like 10 people in the exact same spot inside of each other.

The real point of the thread is to get an understanding of what can be done.

Ive seen a lot of stuff here and there and realize that many things can be done that would be fun to see. Use to be people that would make the small boat fly around like a heli. Today saw the big boat on pargona east driving around on the ground like a hummer.

So was just wondering if anyone knew what the limitations are. Can the Hamina (SHIP) appear on other maps? Things like that....