Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need testers

Discussion on Need testers within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,572
Need testers

i need 2 tester with windows XP...
with warrock installed no virtual machine.

add me to skype : GHTheBoss

For staff...
sorry i just saw now that i posted in the wrong section can you move it on the right section please
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2018, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey have installed Warrock and have xp have added you on skype
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2018, 15:32   #3

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,185
Arrow WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> WarRock

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FREE TESTERS] PUBG visual cheat TESTERS NEEDED
03/01/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 11 Replies
Dear EPvP, I am curently working on a PUBG cheat. Only visuals curently, we are adding AIMBOT at the moment. Beside that, we are givin out free slots for our cheat. It's slot based so its not public, we need testers to test everything and report bugs. Join discord server to get a free slot: https://discord.gg/872R3Qu Current SLOTS: 0/20
Need testers !!!!
01/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
i did a register page :D:D:D:D:D join hamachi room : ID: CoPS Pass: 123 If it work i will post my server again hehe but tell me if it works
CoStrike need a few testers
08/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Hey i need a few testers to basically test things. The server will not be up all the time (hardly any) but will be up for the rest of the day today and may be on at other times. Its an edited lotf: Day/Night Time Login Fixed Should be abit more stable Guilds fixed Reborn1 fixed - adds pot
need beta testers/ perhaps selling bot
03/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
im accepting 2, and only 2, beta testers. dont post here, PM me. i wont check this thread for replies. please tell me what character type you play, what level you are, what resolution you play at, and what times you are online. i'll pick 2 from those who pm me. equally im considering offering a premium bot (my private version) for sell. my bot is currently only for NA - once its perfected i will work on a sea/eu version.
I need some testers
01/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Alright, nothing major, just a fun program to let you talk to brs ;P. It translates from English to Br and Vice Versa. It will also speak back the text to you in your choice of br voice or english voice. http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6717/translato r17ax.jpg You dont need a reason, post count, karma, just leave a reply and ill send out the programs in the next few days.