Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] Warrock Private Server Connection

Discussion on [Problem] Warrock Private Server Connection within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem] Warrock Private Server Connection

Hello troopers,

I'm having a problem with connecting to my local private server I can't find a solution for this thing I've been trying forever.

Let me explain:
I've setup everything my local IP : 127.0.0.1 into the warrock.exe and the dll file, also I've everything running such as gameserver, loginserver with the settings modified to my IP, also xampp and navicat is running too and I have allowed access to everything in the firewall.

so what is the problem?
when I run my client it opens perfectly but then in the login page I enter my info then I get the server list then what happens is that I click on the server nothing happens! just a blank WarRock background screen as shown in the pictures below,

Any experts know what causing this? because I tried with Hamachi IP also didn't work.
anyone helping me with this I can guarantee that when my private server opens he will be a [GM], I have a lot of followers on many social media websites so my server could become famous in a short time, I'm not just gonna count only on my followers, I'm gonna advertise this server in FB and maybe other websites.

Thank you all
Old 07/23/2017, 15:02   #2

perhaps you are banned? if so, change IP adress just a theory... not sure
Old 07/23/2017, 16:36   #3

There can be several reasons why this issue occurs;
  • The IP in the serverlist is misconfigured
  • The UDP ports are blocked (if you use a client with P2P)
  • The Peer2Server socket is not implemented in all emulators (Newer clients)
  • You did not set-up your firewall correctly
  • The server has crashed

As you can see these are just a few of the issues that can cause this. Go trough all of them and try to inform yourself about the game before you start a private server.
Old 07/23/2017, 17:28   #4

The IP in the serverlist is misconfigured = Checked totally correct.
The UDP ports are blocked (if you use a client with P2P) = I don't think so, I even deleted my norton security to give it a shot
The Peer2Server socket is not implemented in all emulators (Newer clients) = I did not get that sorry If you have a better client I would love to try it.
You did not set-up your firewall correctly = I did allow all the ports in the firewall and the clients gs + ls.
The server has crashed = idk about that but I tried many clients all of them the same problem.

What I'm gonna do now is install the server to a VPS to test it
Maybe the problem from my PC
Please anyone knows the steps to install the server on a VPS because I couldn't find tutorials online at all so this would be a great subject.
Old 06/22/2019, 17:33   #5

Its same as installing on local pc i can help you,i done it before and for me worked

Tags
warrock