Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login Problem

Discussion on Login Problem within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Login Problem

also hey,

Ich hab grad bisl highs geärgert dann haben sie mich wiederum gekickt und als ich mich einloggen wollte steht da du bist bereits eingeloggt-.- was soll ich tun ?
Old 01/13/2010, 18:37   #2

warten..... starte einfach ma wr neu wenns nich geht

logg dich mal mit nem 2 acc ein un wieder aus un dann wieder mit dem main acc

dann klappts bei mir immer

mfg
Shadow
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2010, 18:39   #3

ok sry hat sich allein gelöst krigst aber nedn thanks xD
Old 01/13/2010, 18:43   #4

ty
Old 01/13/2010, 19:05   #5

elite*gold: 640
Liegt am Lagg ! Du Hast Gelaggt !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Login Problem
03/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Ive just set up my server perfectly using the " How to setup a server! " but when i try to login with user root and pass test, it says invalid username or password. I'm sure i didnt change anything on the configs that changes the user or pass. Any ideas?
Pserver Problem, login Problem
08/09/2009 - WoW Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo meine Lieben. Ich habe mir mal so aus Spaß einen eigenen WoW Server gebastelt aus einem Komplettpaket Es funktioniert alles 1a die Homepage und die dynDNS-. Nun mein Problem.: >Wenn ich einloggen will, in der realmd bei realmlist steht localhost, geht alles suppi, da ist mir auch klar das dann nur ich reinkomme ingame(die WoW-realmlist habe ich auf "set realmlist 127.0.0.1 oder localhost) aber, sobald ich die Adresse bei realmlist in der realmd per Navicat ändere auf die...
Help!! New login problem*
11/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Just downloaded patch 5076 ,then trying to login , it's says "Wrong password" or "try to login later!!",idk anything about it,i wish someone help me to fix it .... BS:i tryed reinstall the patch,redownload the full client, i tryed help desk and he told me just try again other players have the same problem and they finally logged in after trying again >>>>>Doesn't work...... Help plz!!
Problem With login again
05/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
AND YES I TRIED THE OLD METHOD IT DOESNT WORK ANY MORE Coz they now give the image verification code to evryone but after u input the code and confirm then it shows the traffic statement so they changed the whole way users used to login in sro they will show the verification code but while user inputs the code they check whether he is a premium user or not or preffered user or not and if hes not then he cant login I AM AGAIN PISSEDDD text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=PLEASE HELP AGAIN'...