Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

injectors not work on windows xp

Discussion on injectors not work on windows xp within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
injectors not work on windows xp

Hey. I have windows xp professional sp3. I have a big problem.

I Downloaded PerX injector, I installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013, and i downloaded dll hack.

I run the PerX injector and the warrock as an administrator.

That's how I defined - what to inject: warrock.exe, Automatically, add "Znoen D3D 1.1.2 ****.dll". PerX says: Wating for program to start..

when i click "START" in warrock, PerX injector say: "program has been launched!" and then: "Znoen D3D 1.1.2.dll (1/1) was injected!" And then it closes the program PerX injector, And starts warrock.

Everything seems to be working well, but when it puts me in a game, does not appear to have any window related dll file.

Everything works as it should, but as soon as it puts me in the game, there is nothing. It starts the game on normal and I have no window appears. I tried to click on the insert key, and do not have anything listed.

I have no idea what the problem is, my friend used PerX injector on windows 7, this works great. but when I read about PerX injector, registered it works well on XP. But I for some reason it does not show anything in the game.

I also tried at least 4-5 different injectors, and everything works as it should, but the game itself does not appear any window or anything. I also tried a different DLL file, and does not appear to have anything in the game. not window, nothing.

Why? I hope you can solve my problem. Thanks in advance.

note - pictures:

Old 10/20/2014, 05:42   #2

elite*gold: 8
Received Thanks: 2,573
try my awesome injector which works to any os and you don't need anything.
Like...
No Visual Studio Runtime.
No NetFrameWork.

Library Injector ( Dll Injector )

Greets TheBoss
Old 10/20/2014, 17:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHTheBoss View Post
try my awesome injector which works to any os and you don't need anything.
Like...
No Visual Studio Runtime.
No NetFrameWork.

Greets TheBoss
edit: I used it right, it says my DLL is found, I run the warrock and start doing, and then it comes out of your program, but nothing happen in the game.
Old 10/20/2014, 17:45   #4

Received Thanks: 2,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by lior111999 View Post
edit: I used it right, it says my DLL is found, I run the warrock and start doing, and then it comes out of your program, but nothing happen in the game.
Then then problem is the cheats which i'm using!

Process=YourProcess.exe

LibraryName=Yourdllname.dll
Old 10/20/2014, 18:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHTheBoss View Post
Then then problem is the cheats which i'm using!

Process=YourProcess.exe

LibraryName=Yourdllname.dll

Please take a look at these pictures. I'm doing everything right, but the game does not appear in any window should appear.

It is also important to say that when I do the test with the file Test_Library.dll, it startles me a message that it registers injected. But the dll files of hacks, it close the program after it finishes the injected.

By the way, working hack files they do not dll file.

Hack like this (work for me):

this works great for me. But when it comes to injector program and dll files, it just does not show any window in the game.

I forgot to tell you, my windows is 32-bit.
Old 10/25/2014, 11:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lior111999 View Post

Please take a look at these pictures. I'm doing everything right, but the game does not appear in any window should appear.

It is also important to say that when I do the test with the file Test_Library.dll, it startles me a message that it registers injected. But the dll files of hacks, it close the program after it finishes the injected.

By the way, working hack files they do not dll file.

Hack like this (work for me):

this works great for me. But when it comes to injector program and dll files, it just does not show any window in the game.

I forgot to tell you, my windows is 32-bit.
some hacks doesnt function for 32 bit