Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working on a p.server

Discussion on Working on a p.server within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Working on a p.server

Hi guys!

I'm working to create a p.server, i studied programming and i'm studying it now. So i know how to start a server and how to mod some server-side parts.
Well the problem is that i'm alone, so i'm searching for someone that can help me to do this work.

I'm looking for 4 or 5 people to start this project! Contact me on skype: mist3reed or reply here and tell me all the things that u can do to create a private server (graphics, dbmod, clientmod, ecc..)

Italian:

Ciao ragazzi sto lavorando per la creazione di un server privato di warrock, già ne ho creati alcuni anche con i vecchi file server ed ero riuscito a sistemare molti bug che c'era server-side però poi ho abbandonato il progetto dato che mi trovavo da solo. Io sto studiando programmazione dunque non sono uno di quelli "uh che bello la pappa pronta" e poi non riesco neanche a copiare due file senza avere errori xD Comunque a parte questo, ho voluto riavviare questo progetto e naturalmente mi sono aggiornato su i file server ecc..
Ora però ho bisogno di qualcun'altro che insieme a me sia nel progetto dunque scrivetemi su skype: msit3reed oppure rispondete qui sotto scrivendo tutto ciò che sapete fare che potrebbe essere utile tipo grafica del sito web o del client, modificare il database, modificare il client ecc..

Thanks in advance!
Grazie in anticipo!
Old 10/12/2014, 13:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm going to be honest with you, it has been done before. Don't bother creating a new emulator from scratch. Just leave it as is. The game is dying (they only reach 2k players online on the official server).
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2014, 13:46   #3

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleutel View Post
I'm going to be honest with you, it has been done before. Don't bother creating a new emulator from scratch. Just leave it as is. The game is dying (they only reach 2k players online on the official server).
That's what I also think. As you can see, UnitedWar went great, till today.
If your Server is fine, maybe you have success, but it's more likely not.