As many others I'm in the middle of a dilemma here. I just came back to WarRock after 2 years of not playing, and I really don't want to start all over (I sold my account), nor do I want to constantly pay to be able to play properly.
So I was wondering, which private server or Warrock (as in Korea, Philippines, Thaiwan, etc..) should i play to be the most satisfied in your opinion?
What I'm looking for is an item shop in which I can buy things without the need to pay actual cash for it. The main items I want to be included in the shop for free members are k1 (golden if possible), dual scorpions (big fan of these lol), famas (only if either of those 2 isn't since I play medic and engineer almost all of the time) and 6th slot items. 5th slot would help aswell.
Also, I was wondering if it's possible to play games like WR Korea, WR Philippines and WR Taiwan outside of those countries anyways, since I don't think it is? o.O
Oh cool! Do you know any tutorials on how to create accounts there and how to play it? Cause as far as I remember it took quite some time to do everything through.
Oh cool! Do you know any tutorials on how to create accounts there and how to play it? Cause as far as I remember it took quite some time to do everything through.
It's difficult because you must verify the account with an korean phone number.