Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your account has been blocked

Discussion on Your account has been blocked within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Your account has been blocked

Hi there,

Since 2 days my account has been blocked, and if i try to login it says that i am banned. But interesting is, that on the homepage it is still listed as an active account. I never hacked or powerleveled. Any suggestions?
Old 07/14/2014, 11:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
You Know what you do.
Old 07/14/2014, 13:43   #3

Write a ticket to the Support.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2014, 14:19   #4

Well i don't think you got banned for no reason.
You should know yourself what you did on that acc.
If you're sure you didn't hacked or anything like that write a ticket to the support and maybe they'll help you out
Old 07/14/2014, 21:22   #5

The Black Market: 138/0/1
Received Thanks: 3,149
Your account is active because you're only banned for Warrock, that means, you can still play all other games from Nexon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2014, 01:05   #6

elite*gold: 150
You should write the Nexon Support and ask them why they locked your Account, they will give you a answer.
Old 07/28/2014, 10:24   #7

as first. don't lie. as second: the information about your account on the website on the tab "profile" is not directly updated. If you look at the lower of the website of your profile it says: "The above data is newly created when the ranking system is operational." So don't trust it if there says that your account is active. So whats the solution? You have hacked. And if you never hadhacker of pwrlvld before.. why you are posting this on elitepvpers then? This is a hack forum? So please don't lie and give it up. Hacked=Hacked, Banned=Banned
Old 07/28/2014, 16:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexoner14 View Post
as first. don't lie. as second: the information about your account on the website on the tab "profile" is not directly updated. If you look at the lower of the website of your profile it says: "The above data is newly created when the ranking system is operational." So don't trust it if there says that your account is active. So whats the solution? You have hacked. And if you never hadhacker of pwrlvld before.. why you are posting this on elitepvpers then? This is a hack forum? So please don't lie and give it up. Hacked=Hacked, Banned=Banned
This post is one of the pointless posts I have been reading.

You can't even call him a Cheater, even due you can't know this (expect of the case that you're an Administrator of Nexon Europe), he won't open a topic like this, if he knows, that he have been cheating, that would be pointless.

Anyway, try to contact the support, they'll tell you the reason.