Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrock won't load.

Discussion on Warrock won't load. within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warrock won't load.

Hi peeps !

My warrock isn't loading since the last maintenance of warrock, my warrock loader isnt loading 'till 4% or 7%. And if its loaded the START GAME button is grey and unclickable... So yeah, i tried many things like : ipconfig/flushdns, other browser, restart laptop, Re-install WR.. but nothing seems to work.
I wonder if some of you guys can help me !

Regards,

Equelz

( If this is on the wrong topic sorry.. )
Old 04/26/2014, 10:01   #2

firewall off, restart, playing
Old 04/26/2014, 10:29   #3

Try to disable your virus scanner when you launch the game if that doesn't work do a re-install with your virus scanner off, this might just cause an issue with the launcher because it detected a false positive.
Old 04/26/2014, 12:12   #4

Is the firewall

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] WarRock Int CRC Bypass (Auto DLL Load)
09/27/2012 - WarRock Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys. I wanted to show you a DLL (called DSETUP.dll) which removes the CRC Check. If you wanted to have it, just PM me and we can make a Deal (i LOVE e*gold & psc). Its 100% working, i will support you if you have problems. And... If it doesnt work ill guarantee that i WILL help you to fix this. And... This dll only needs to replace the old DSETUP.dll so that you dont need a injector: Run the Client as there had no CRC Check been. This CRC Check will remove the CRC Check 100% and...
Warrock 'File Load Error'
11/14/2011 - WarRock Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute, Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen. Also... Ich habe seid langem ma wieder WR gedownloadet und installt... Install lief perfekt.... Updating auch... Danach wollt ich ''GAME START'' machen und ging nicht... Das hab ich dann mit hilfe durch einen anderen beitrag hier behoben bekommen... Naja nach GAME START hat er halt HackShield geupdatet und dann kam ein BLACKSCREEN und da kam nur so ein Error fenster wo als überschrift ''File Load Error'' stand. Als text stand da was wegen...
i want to trade my 100m SRO gold to your levelup load or RF load
04/15/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
hi..........anyone want SRO gold i have 100m i want to trade this to your levelup load or RF load anyone have just pm me or contact me this email add. [email protected] or +639202300892