Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im searching MODS on my p-server:)

Discussion on Im searching MODS on my p-server:) within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Im searching MODS on my p-server:)

im opening soon new p-server warrock
im searching for mods that know good english over 16-17 year
if someone intrested pm me message..
Good night all <3
Old 07/07/2013, 07:36   #2

Hey Kurismo;

You've got 2 Messages on this Board, and registered in July 2013, what not mean u are unserious or like this but, do you know how to code? Are you able to fix bugs and other Stuffs? Because here are MUCH other Pserver, and probabaly they are much better than your server, because super coders like TrAdEmArk or Toxiic etc. own's them.

Well, of course i want to be a moderator, and i even can help you with fixing bugs and of course i can make the topic for the server.

But..: If here are much better servers, why should anybody play/take your server; if your server is buggy, DotRock, InfinityWar, Montana are not very bugged.

ok. Im interested. (:

* Sorry for my bad english, its early in the morning, and i've just woke up xd *
Old 07/07/2013, 10:10   #3

Kurismo, for the motivation.. I can try and take a look. I'm 20 years old btw. Add me on skype if you're still interested: mkrizan4
Old 07/07/2013, 10:49   #4

Kurismo,

I could be a Mod for your pserver. I'm really fluent in English.. but, only 15 years old.
Old 07/07/2013, 23:53   #5

My skype is kursim.leo contact me
Old 07/08/2013, 01:54   #6

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 165/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,595
Could you add me in Skype ? Then i would like to take a closer look to your server
Old 07/08/2013, 09:33   #7

Wie jetzt jeder MOD werden will. Hätte er jetzt nicht gefragt würdet ihr ihn jetzt wieder beschimpfen und den Server kritisieren wie es man hier ja so kennt.
Old 07/09/2013, 07:43   #8

Toxiic used about 80% of my code of AlterWar, he changed it a lot <_<