Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New warrock packets?

Discussion on New warrock packets? within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New warrock packets?

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have the new warrock packets for SendBadge and ShowMsg or just a packet log of them? I can't seem to find them.

Thanks in advance,

Spike2147
Old 02/18/2013, 18:27   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike2147 View Post
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have the new warrock packets for SendBadge and ShowMsg or just a packet log of them? I can't seem to find them.

Thanks in advance,

Spike2147
They are only in WRPSP Client i (BuBBLe aka .hypeR) found them in WR.Exe of WRPSP but they are not implented in other Clients!
Old 02/22/2013, 18:07   #3

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSkyLikeX View Post
They are only in WRPSP Client i (BuBBLe aka .hypeR) found them in WR.Exe of WRPSP but they are not implented in other Clients!
The "WRPSP-only" packet handlers are located in DSETUP.dll (hooked HSPacketHandler)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] +5500 Packets structure , client/packets constants
10/07/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
edit : if u know nothing about packets go to this post first explaining what is packets , and explaining a packet with details and everything http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-disc ussions-questions/2162344-packets-packets-packets. html#post19074533 i start making my very own packet structure to use them on my new proxy but i thought of ripping them from the source so yeah the following packets is ripped of trinity base source right now im just providing the packets structure...
[REQUEST] packets send list , or anyway to sniff send packets
08/10/2012 - Kal Online - 16 Replies
hey everyone , as mentioned , i wanna know if anyone got a complete send packets lists or anyway i can sniff send packets , thanks in advance
[Packets] Wie änder ich flyff packets?
07/16/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 19 Replies
HeyHo, Ich würde sehr gerne wissen wie man die Flyff Packets ändert... ich denke mal Zahlen ändern werden nicht ausreichen oder?
Packets
08/12/2010 - Kal Online - 11 Replies
Any Tutorial to learn packets, for i try to make this work in kocp r11? Thank You.