Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help me please help meee!

Discussion on Help me please help meee! within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Help me please help meee!

I do not speak English
Please help my game I want to build my own. Where can I find error-free files, but please help me.
Do not have an explanation video. chapter 3 What should I do to install and will help me with my game until vps'll give GM.

« geht die Headshot rate zurück bei kd reset ? :) | Back2Reality sucht Member »

Similar Threads
I need help meee
02/26/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
I need dbo.smp_check_purchased_item herlockserver error DB COM ERROR(Thread:0, HRESULT:80040E14, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_GetCommercialStorageInfo(dbo.smp_check_purchased_item) : Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.smp_check_purchased_item'.
Help MEEe
08/28/2011 - Rappelz - 12 Replies
I have a problem in arcadia 1.2 Please I want a solution to this problem Look at the picture :mad:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/problem3.jpg ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
help meee!!!
06/02/2011 - Rappelz - 10 Replies
hello..... i have a problem with genie and ifrite that they does not have any skill and they do not apear so I tried to solve it by following the steps in this Thread but I could not because every time I try to insert it in arcadia data base I do not know where I should put it exactly so can you please help me the steps that I followed:- insert to (summonresorce) INSERT INTO .. (
Help meee !
03/21/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hallo! Ich möchte Sie bitten, für mich zu wissen, dass ein derzeit ausgeführt wird und nicht nur 24-Stunden-Test bot! Vielen Dank im Voraus!
help meee
03/15/2011 - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
i need help cuz i was working to me, but the client was updated and now have another version of xtrap, look http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/5370/sinttulomn.jpg please help me to bypass that version of xtrap T-T