Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

15th Januer alle hacks weg

Discussion on 15th Januer alle hacks weg within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Unhappy 15th Januer alle hacks weg

Hey ho,

wie ihr ja bestimmt schon alle wisst hat am 15th Januer in Warrock eine acktualisierung gegeben und damit auch alle hackst+bots zersört.
Deswegen würde ich gerne fragen bestimmt die anderen auch ob vieleicht wieder so schnell wie möglichs welche gemacht werden?
Ich hoffe das die lieben mods und admins sich nicht aufregen das ich so ein thread geöffnet habe.

Mfg,
schnotte

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Waffle.dll [IJJI Jan 15th]
02/05/2010 - GunZ - 10 Replies
Credits: WaffleByte, Brandon-BMX WaffleByte - Source and creating the hack Brandon-BMX - Fixed 2 hacks that didn't work correctly Hotkeys: Alt + G = Godmode Alt + L = lawnmower Alt + R = Rapeshot
Happy 15th Birthday PS1
12/06/2009 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
15 years ago, precisely 3rd December 1994th year, the market has introduced a product called the Sony PlayStation Japanese manufacturers, who will then amaze gaming population, but also the whole world. Sony has finally removed from the throne of their associates, the leading manufacturer of games consoles 90s, Nintendo that after the release of PlayStation's becomes their rival in the market. The idea to create a PlayStation console was created during the collaboration Sony and Nintendo...
At 15th server open?!
10/18/2009 - Archlord - 44 Replies
ok so tomorrow it starts again lets hope the date is sticked Official Archlord Homepage ah btw. iam the only who had heavy lags at WZ version? :confused:
AionChineseOpenBeta 15th or 25th of January?
02/16/2009 - Aion - 32 Replies
1) Register at this site: Ê¢´óͨÐÐÖ¤ register using the image "Register.PNG" after that it should bring you to a login, use the account you just made 2) Download the game: Games On Net File Library :: Aion - Tower of Eternity - Full Clients (No Registration Required) or use rapidshare if you want quicker speeds: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting 3) Get the English patch: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting 4) After you install and patch the game (you are done patching if you can see...
360 is gone and opening on the 15th with 30x xp
09/14/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 21 Replies
Hey guys i just talked to my friend from china and he says that all data is gone now and they are reopening on the 15th with 30x xp and he is sending me the new login tool for the opening as we speak i dont have any where to upload it so i need to figure it out if i send it to some one that have a account on rapid or something else just gimme a pm on my msn [email protected]