I'd bet it's not possible to use AI Weapons in Close Combat Quarters.
Maybe visual with a weapon binder, but it's impossible to kill other players with such guns.
I'd bet it's not possible to use AI Weapons in Close Combat Quarters.
Maybe visual with a weapon binder, but it's impossible to kill other players with such guns.
Its possible ! Es gibt einen Hack der ermöglicht die mit allen Waffen spielen wo du willst, z.B. A.I Weapons in Battle Group , oder AW50F/T-Bomb in Cqc!
I'd bet it's not possible to use AI Weapons in Close Combat Quarters.
Maybe visual with a weapon binder, but it's impossible to kill other players with such guns.
Besser informieren mein Lieber
Die Funktion heißt glaub ich, No Restruction oder so. Bin mir aber nicht sicher.
where you find a hack for AI weapons in CQC/BATTLE GROUP?
I recently bought a WEAPON from AI with nexon cash..
yes, im really upset haha....
i didn't read it was for AI.
I'd bet it's not possible to use AI Weapons in Close Combat Quarters.
Maybe visual with a weapon binder, but it's impossible to kill other players with such guns.
afiak there's no servesided check for ammo, damage or restricted weapons..
and btw.. you can use ai weapons in cqc WITHOUT hacks / cheats. just modify the items.bin. but there's a crc check, as everyone knows. there are 2 ways: find out how the game compares files with the Global.FCL OR use a hack (bypass crc check)
HOW TO MAKE THE DB BOt BUFF BY HELPER WEAPON AND CATCH THE WEAPON AGAIN 03/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies hi guys , what's up ?!
I'm Bower In ZSZC Fire and I need to know how to make the db bot buff the fire shield by catching the shield and return to catch the bow again
plz fast guys
thnx :)