Gerade im Englischen Forum gefunden. Kopiere es einfach mal 1:1 hier her, da es dort sehr gut erklärt wurde:
Zitat von JERICHO:
Quote:
CONTEST ENDS NOVEMBER 1st, 2011 @ 6PM PST.
Welcome everyone to this month's forum contest. This month we have a really fun photoshop contest! biggrin.gif
The rules are simple:
Chose one Source image from the pictures linked bellow.
Use War Rock screenshots to edit the source images.
Create a new work of art, War Rock style!
You must use in game characters, vehicles or weapons from in game screenshots!
You must use the current version of War Rock! (NO OLD SCREENSHOTS)
One entry per person.
Keep it PG-13!
Only the top 10 most creative entrees will win! (may be subject to change)
-= PRIZES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT A LATER DATE =-
Be creative! Make it funny, cool, or outrageous!
Get to it soldiers! And have fun!
Here's a sample of what you can do ;D
And here are your Source images, don't forget, you can choose only ONE.
\\ ### Professional Forum Developer/Master Looking For Work! ### // 09/25/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies Hello epvp,
So I am going to make this very brief... I have worked with all kinds of different forum software over these past 2 years and I think I am at a professional level now and ready to take my work out into the big wide world of helping people out etc. So basicly I am offering to work for a server that is quite popular, I will be a dedicated forum developer/master because I am online almost 24/7 and my work is really nice and clean + I am FREE... If you wish to hire me please add one...
Anyone need a Forum Dev/Master? 09/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies Hello,
Today I am offering my knowledge on forum development and mastering, I am online 24/7 and can do basicly anything to do with forums... I have over 500 themes and over 500 mods for each forum software. I mainly am used to vBulletin I have worked with that for over 2 years and know basicly everything there is to know, I can also customize themes/ make my own.
Requirements
- It has to be a medium sized server.
- The owners have to be friendly.
If you need me you may contact me...