Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Learn to make hacks

Discussion on Learn to make hacks within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Learn to make hacks

Hello everyone.

I want to learn how to do hacks to the game, if you please bring me a guide for beginners

Thank you all
Old 08/31/2011, 19:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4zyb0y13579 View Post
Hello everyone.

I want to learn how to do hacks to the game, if you please bring me a guide for beginners

Thank you all
there are no questions allowed.
#reported.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I wanna learn how to make hacks (not use)
05/20/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hello, i'm kinda new in 2moons and i have an Incar Magician LVL 55 and i used a vac hack that i've found in this forum, its a folder named usa, and i want to learn how to configure the hacks the way i want, and actually build the hack. I know there is something with "monster editor" and there are things with winhex, i want to know the best way to build your own hack. Please help me i don't wanna be a leecher ^.^ *BTW i have a little bit experience with UCE*
i want to learn how to make hacks
11/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i want to learn how to make hacks and bots to contribute.can someone send me the program or software so i can learn and make my own hacks.i would appreciate it :)
Any place where i can learn how to make bots/hacks
04/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Can someone be kind enough to teach me how to make hacks or give me sites to learn how to make hacks/bots please?