Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to activate cheats?

Discussion on how to activate cheats? within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post how to activate cheats?

how to activate cheats.do make me a tut please with a hack on it that you using pleas
Old 05/31/2008, 20:58   #2

all u have to do is:
open the hack
go into game
press alt+tab
search for the functions u want to use
click on the butten (look for hotkeys like for superjump)
happy hacking^^
Old 06/01/2008, 21:00   #3

thanks
Old 06/02/2008, 14:11   #4

pls press the thanks button if the post was useful^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2008, 21:17   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,152
//closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Activate Items???????????
02/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Haven't played CO for a month, installed win 7 and took a bit to get CO running again. Started playing today and I click on a pot and I get a message to activate it. I click ok and it does nothing. Same with scrolls. WTF is this?
sf new patched how to activate the old WH
01/22/2009 - Soldier Front - 2 Replies
how to make new WH because i'm seek and tired beeing seen by those waller that i've been playing with i need to make revenge... pls help:rtfm:
[Release] Activate/Un-Activate NPC by Command.
12/11/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
So ive seen alot of you wanted this, well here it is, coded this in about 4minutes total and never tested it,so you will probably be the first one. So, all you actually do is to make the server check if xxx is activated, if it is, it shows the real npc chat, if it isnt, it tells you that it isnt. And you activate/unactivate the xxx with a command. Well here you are: In General.cs , under : public static System.Timers.Timer Thetimer; public static bool CanTalkToNPC = false;
[Help] Using & Activate the AgBot
02/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, I need some help using the AgBot, I've been loading and installing this new bot on my pc.. I follow all the instruction correctly, but when i'm in the sro i click the Start Bot button it won't work and attack...... Please somebody post the way to activate AgBot specificly and I need also somebody pls post how to make skill done and waypoint of hunting in the AgBot version...
An1 know how to activate multiclient now?
01/27/2006 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hey guys.. before the 3rd beta.. the trick to open another client for sro is to right click on the icon and choose run as.. it perfectly work.. but now that the 3rd beta is out and there's the hacking prevent system working now.. u won't b able to do it anymore.. i wanna ask if an1 find out how to open more clients in the game on other ways or if they have other programs that they are using and wanna share to the community.. thats all ty