Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hackshield????

Discussion on Hackshield???? within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hackshield????

Hallo com

ich habe folgendes problem.

wen ich warrock starte und dan zum hackshield komme ladet das hs nicht ein kleiner balcken ist da mehr nicht starte es auch als admin...
was könnte das sein bitte um hilfe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Removing hackshield from Any hackshield protected game client (Video Tutorial)
04/18/2011 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
This is my first contribution, believe it will be useful for everyone. If you need the tools. Tuts 4 You Removing Hackshield by fungos.swf Removing Hackshield by fungos.swf
Hackshield
03/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Ka ob das hierher gehört. Sry wenn es nicht hier hin gehört Zum problem. Will ein Metin2 Pserver starten aber geht nicht dann kommt die meldung raus : HACK_SHIELD START_SERVICE_ERROR(errorcode=200) Und ich hab eigentlich keine hack auf mein PC und Deutsches metin kann ich problemlos starten. Kann mir jemand helfen will spielen. Hab schon versucht shield umzugehen klappt auch nicht. Und nicht vergessen ist ein Pserver nicht der Deutsche...
Hackshield-Pro
01/23/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Wie Deinstalliere ich den? Sonst kann ich keine hacks eingeben:(
[Hackshield]Bypass the new protection hackshield
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Today i was so mad from agbot so i found the loader lite 3... so i tried to connect with him to ibot (port : 16000) and failed cuz of the hackshield .... so i tried to rename the "hackshield" file dictory and it was full of success ... but i dont know .. should i get banned for it? (i bought silks) if no ill post here the download and guide... Thank's alot : Kobbi :)