come on s0ome body helppppp its been 13 hours not playing warrock
You'd survive like 2 or more weeks with out eatin' smth. You'd survive 2 to 3 days without drinkin' smth. So what is that **** important about playin' a video game you can't survive 13 hours without?
I had this problem very often too, close the game and start it again.. its your screen/monitor (bad english). start your screen/monitor again, sometimes the screen/monitor have false options because u turned it too late on. The last thing what you can do, is to restart your computer.
nomad yes i cant survive and driftmaster03 thanks it works now
It's spam when you write ''Thanks'' give them Thanks Button bot don't write thanks that is spam just have fun to play warrock and good weekend sry for bad english :P
a proplem in GW in 5165 +pic of proplem 08/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies i got this error when 2 guilds damge pole
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4554/201008040 04450.jpg
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4227/201008040 04604.jpg
can any one fix this error
About to go insane... 10/22/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies Okay I don't care if you infracture me, flame me, call me a noob or do ANYTHING as long as one of you- I don't care who- answers the following questions...
Okay this is the problem(I am running on vista btw) I run the logintool everything loads up PERFECTLY the question marks appear and it takes me to the loading screen with the angel guy and then it loads me to the screen where all the characters are standing and the souls are flying out. Yes I do have the latest Client that I got from the...